The DragonBall FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
First picture of Chatwin as Goku:

0805100601173242326.jpg

I have some questions but no answers...

Will Goku be able to fly by the end of the movie or will he use the nimbus?

Will there be any ridiculously long grunting scenes? :woot:

I have some questions but no answers...

Will Goku be able to fly by the end of the movie or will he use the nimbus?

Will there be any ridiculously long grunting scenes? :woot:
1) Almost certainly flying. I can almost guarantee it. The people who did the flying for "Hancock" and "Iron Man" too if I'm not mistaken are working on it.

2) Grunting? Yeah, sure.

1) Almost certainly flying. I can almost guarantee it. The people who did the flying for "Hancock" and "Iron Man" too if I'm not mistaken are working on it.

That's cool. I don't know how the nimbus would've worked in a live-action movie anyways.

2) Grunting? Yeah, sure.

That's the biggest reason to not watch the DBZ anime. Whole episodes were wasted on characters staring and grunting at each other.

Q - Will Krillin be in the movie?
A - He will make a cameo.

I wouldn't think they would take Krillin out, unless they are on LSD. That is IF the script is real.

I wouldn't think they would take Krillin out, unless they are on LSD. That is IF the script is real.

Exactly! We don't even know if this script is real. And if it is, there's no telling if they have cut the cameo out or not.

This thread is for factual information, not assumptions.

Exactly! We don't even know if this script is real. And if it is, there's no telling if they have cut the cameo out or not.

This thread is for factual information, not assumptions.

Yep and when new information comes, one of us will update it into the first post. So I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"