My idea for the sequel...

Spikey

Civilian
Reaction score
First of all, I apologize in advance for my bad english lol.

First Act: Enter Raditz
5 years after the events of DBE. It could start just like the anime/manga with the introduction of Gohan. Raditz arrives, finds Piccolo (just like the anime) then he continues the search of his brother, Kakarot. Same events of the anime (Raditz kidnapping Gohan) Goku and Piccolo fight Raditz, he's defeated but he tells that two saiyans are coming to earth. Goku dies in this act.

Second Act: Training
Master Roshi gathers the best fighters on Earth (here they could introduce Krillin, Tien and Chiaotzu) but he tells them that they need proper training. They go to Sifu Norris but he reveals the existance of Kami Sama and they need to train with him. Kami Sama looks exactly like Piccolo and he told the fighters the REAL origin of the Dragon Balls (and if Piccolo dies, so does he and the Dragon Balls). Goku trains in the OtherWorld with Kaioh Sama. There is one tiny subplot needed here, Bulma and Roshi searching the Dragon Balls in order to revive Goku. Piccolo trains Gohan.

Third Act: The Final Fight with the Saiyans
Nappa and Vegeta arrives. Goku is wished back.The Fighters (Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yamcha, Gohan and Piccolo) fight with Nappa (forget about the saibamen) everyone gets killed except for Krillin and Gohan. Goku arrives and kill Nappa and start to fight with Vegeta. He defeats Vegeta and let him escape. Goku is badly injured and asks Bulma to gather the Dragon Balls so they can revive the people who died in the battle. Krillin interrupts and tell the real story (the one he learned with Kami Sama), that the dragon ball no longer exists because Piccolo died. The only chance is go to Namek and find the namekian Dragon Balls.

The movie could end in a very Empire Strikes Back fashion. Vegeta in the space contacting Frieza and telling him about the Dragon Balls, and Goku in a hospital standing in front of a window watching how Bulma, Krillin and Gohan are flying to Namek...

I think all of this can fit in a 2hr movie, maybe 2hr 30m.

What do you think?

Last edited:
it's great.....which is why is not gonna happen =.=
btw,i don't think chiaotzu will ever appear in any db adaptation...

I dont mind it but to me the second seems a little boring , i dunno how entertaining the training would be but the other 2 ideas are pretty solid. I think its a good idea to introduce tien and krillin as they do play pretty big parts in the first saga and i dunno about anyone else but i feel like yajirobe should be in this just cause he cuts off Vegetas tail ,just a thought.

This is exactly what I am hoping, and what I think they will do, if there is a sequel. I hope this does well, I loved it and really want a sequel.

I dont mind it but to me the second seems a little boring , i dunno how entertaining the training would be but the other 2 ideas are pretty solid. I think its a good idea to introduce tien and krillin as they do play pretty big parts in the first saga and i dunno about anyone else but i feel like yajirobe should be in this just cause he cuts off Vegetas tail ,just a thought.

I think the second act works to fill the gap between the movie version of DB and the manga/anime version.

I don't know about Yajirobe, he's not THAT important. They can have Krillin to cut Vegeta's tail with his Kienzan (or Destructo Disc, is the same) That is IF Vegeta turn into oozaru in the middle of the battle...

Vageta won't have a tail. Goku still turns into an oozaru in DB"E but he has no tail.

that would be good film, Dragonball Origins I'd call it, cos DBE focused on the evolution of Goku this would be the orgin of Goku and the next being the Dragonball transformation :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"