Mortal kombat................... Redo!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Liu Kang in this at all ?

Doesn't look like it. Unless they are saving him for a big reveal. Though if the original video is any indication, Scorpion, not Kang is the story's hero.

If Sindel is in this then Kitana maybe in it to, or if not her then maybe King Jerrod.

On IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1842127/fullcredits#cast

Series Cast

Serge Houde ... Doctor (10 episodes, 2011)

Beatrice Ilg ... Queen Sindel (10 episodes, 2011)

Kevan Ohtsji ... Sub Zero (10 episodes, 2011)

Ryan Robbins ... Raiden (10 episodes, 2011)

Jeri Ryan ... Sonya Blade (10 episodes, 2011)

Darren Shahlavi ... Kano (10 episodes, 2011)

Peter Shinkoda ... Sektor (10 episodes, 2011)

Matt Mullins ... Johnny Cage (10 episodes)

Michael Jai White ... Jackson Briggs (10 episodes)

Aleks Paunovic ... Shao Kahn (6 episodes, 2011)

Tahmoh Penikett ... Kurtis Stryker (5 episodes, 2011)

Tracy Spiridakos ... Blue (3 episodes)

Shane Warren Jones ... Cyrax / ... (2 episodes, 2011)

David Nykl ... Lance (1 episode, 2011)

Fraser Aitcheson ... Baraka (unknown episodes, 2011)

Shaun Balbar ... Technician #2 (unknown episodes, 2011)

Erica Cerra ... Action Hero (unknown episodes, 2011)

Colin Corrigan ... Technician #1 (unknown episodes, 2011)

Colin Foo ... Grand Master (unknown episodes, 2011)
Peter Hall ... Dr. Gadsen (unknown episodes, 2011)
Toshi Haraguchi ... Fisherman (unknown episodes, 2011)

Adrian Hough ... Emile (unknown episodes, 2011)
Aaron Hutchinson ... Edenian Knight #1 (unknown episodes, 2011)
Jeremy Marinas ... Seb Zero Stunt Double (unknown episodes, 2011)

Kirby Morrow ... King Jerrod (unknown episodes, 2011)

Johnson Phan ... Shang Tsung (unknown episodes, 2011)

Michael Rogers ... Quan Chi (unknown episodes, 2011)

Elysia Rotaru ... Production Assistant (unknown episodes, 2011)

Maurissa Tancharoen ... Kana (unknown episodes, 2011)
Phillip Tsui ... King Ryuk (unknown episodes, 2011)

Doesn't look like it. Unless they are saving him for a big reveal. Though if the original video is any indication, Scorpion, not Kang is the story's hero.

Scorpion will be a villain not a hero.

So now Rebirth should be totally dismissed? Briggs is the hero?

Oh sweet! I thought they were just making everything more fantastical after seeing the Baraka image but they are sweeping everything and completely changing the floor.

Less than a month away btw!

So everybody is gonna be in it (even characters from the game's sequels) except for Lui Kang?!

no Kung Lao....damn. Oh well, from the looks of it, this is gonna be great either way.

I would miss Liu Kang. He's my favorite character and it seems a little wierd that every main fighter from the MK1 is in the web shows except Liu Kang + add the importance of Kang in the MK storyline....

Agreed on Kung Lao as well.

I would miss Liu Kang. He's my favorite character and it seems a little wierd that every main fighter from the MK1 is in the web shows except Liu Kang + add the importance of Kang in the MK storyline....

Agreed on Kung Lao as well.

Maybe the director is saving them in hopes that a full length film getting the go ahead, and hopefully we can see them both. Kung Lao is my favorite character in MK

i remember hearing something from the director a long time ago that if he were to make his film with a budget that things like liu kang shooting a fireball would be incorporated, same thing goes for sub-zeros fatality and scorpions get over here

i remember hearing something from the director a long time ago that if he were to make his film with a budget that things like liu kang shooting a fireball would be incorporated, same thing goes for sub-zeros fatality and scorpions get over here

The fatalities and mystical elements are in the web series.

Yea he did mention Kangs fireball but I think he was just using it as an example

Tsung is a bit young, isn't he?

Thats what I was thinking! I saw him in an episode of Psych, it was the first ep of season 5 I think. He played a Triad, had a fight scene with his brother, which wasn't too bad. Also in the ep was Bruce Locke (Shang Tsung in MK Conquest):woot:

Well these short movies are just introductions to the characters, they should give some back story to Lui Kang (they can have a flash back of Kung Lao as well). I mean, he is the winner of the tournament. He's a pretty big character.

I wish the surprise casting of Kung Lao would be Donnie Yen :D

@JeriLRyan just watched the scene where you kill the black dragons. #badasswhobakescakes
http://twitter.com/KTANCH/status/50004482762874881

Hey guys...meet Kitana. @SamTjhia #mortalkombat
http://twitter.com/KTANCH/status/50047937035780096
mv5bmti5odk3odcwmf5bml5.jpg

Sexy! There's some really hot actresses starring in this.

nice to see this isnt replacing the cast as its meant to be with french and american actors like the films. we dont need everybody to be of oriental descent but the main characters should be definetly (raiden and the ninjas included).

tsung being as young as he is is cool cuz hes a sorcerer and he was only old once

Well, Raiden is a god. Just because he gets worshipped by asians, doesn't mean he himself has to be asian as well. And the Lin Kuei, they kidnap children and train them to be assassins. So they could be of any nationality.

oh i kno, it really doesnt matter to me as long as they speak english lol.

I drive by the studio they film this at everyday and every day I yell "MORTAL KOMBAT!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"