Mortal kombat................... Redo!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitana's ****ing hot. As she should be.

I drive by the studio they film this at everyday and every day I yell "MORTAL KOMBAT!!!"

You should try to sneak in. Dress up as one of the Ninjas and tell the guard you need to get back on set.

nice to see this isnt replacing the cast as its meant to be with french and american actors like the films. we dont need everybody to be of oriental descent but the main characters should be definetly (raiden and the ninjas included).

Raiden isn't being played by an Asian.

I wouldn't look to IMDb as a credible source.

Also Liu Kang could still be in it, he just hasn't been announced. Baraka was never announced and yet he's clearly in the series. I don't think any of the characters were really ever officially announced other than Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn. The actors in the series along with Tancharoen have announced everything on twitter.

Its everybody that the director talked or tweeted about.

Not everyone. Some of those people haven't even been established as stunt people or characters, or were never announced at all. I think the first page of the cast is pretty accurate, but the full cast isn't, at least not "officially."

I'd take a story following Scorpion's journey of vengeance over Liu Kang's story anytime.

The actor playing Sub-Zero looks badass.

I'd take a story following Scorpion's journey of vengeance over Liu Kang's story anytime.

The actor playing Sub-Zero looks badass.

yeah, the guy looks likea total badass

i am loving this cast! i'm sure we will see Liu Kang and Kung Lao. the cast is being announced as filming is taking place, so i'm sure we'll hear an announcment soon.

Now, if someone would do the same thing for the Street Fighter franchise...

mv5bmti5odk3odcwmf5bml5.jpg

I love Hapas (Half Asian, half white)

honestly, thats the best they can explain it in 5 minutes. i think it would be great to have seen a series of films where there were 2 distinct trilogies. the first being games 1-3 but the 2nd trilogy would have followed the ideas made from mk4 through deception. kinda like 1-3 would have been liu kang against shang tsung and shao kahn with many subplots. and 4-6 would have been the story of quan chi and the dragon king (in a nutshell). liu kangs cool but i wouldnt want to see him be the main guy for every film. him being in 4 would be cool but obviously at the beginning of 5 hes dead but then he comes back as a bad guy and raiden also turns. the beginning of the game deception makes a perfect cliffhanger ending for the 5th movie.

if you are looking for some cool videos to watch, on youtube check out the intro movies for deadly alliance, shaolin monks, deception and armageddon. pretty cool stuff that gives an idea as to how movies should look for these games

Doesn't look like it. Unless they are saving him for a big reveal. Though if the original video is any indication, Scorpion, not Kang is the story's hero.

thats a shame... i may not like liu kang but ive always found him to be the main character for some reason... he seems the most earthly and representative of our world.

scorpion should not be the lead... even if he is the cooler character, as much as it may pain the scorpion/sub zero fan base lol

I'm really looking forward the website series. I hope things go well.

^Kano. It's just the the lighting.

I was kidding but thanks for clearing that up. :up:

I hope Kung Lao's in this. He's never been in anything outside the games. Not DOTR and not even the second movie. Before someone says Conquest, that was his ancestor. The one who Goro beat which made him the MK champion.

So, do you guys think we'll have one episode every bunch of months?
Or more often than that? Maybe one per month.

One per week, damn it! :argh: No, but seriously. I'd be happy with one a month.

I want one per week. If it is one per month then it better be on the first of every month

One per week sounds about right. One per month would be ridiculous. Almost an entire year to watch these small clips? Don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"