Most memorable lines in video games

In Mass Effect 2, during battle if you shoot Mordin he screams out some pretty funny lines, stuff like "Auto targeting!" and "I wish I was bulletproof!"

"It's-a me, Mario" Mario, obviously.
"I'm sorry, do you have a plan to go with that grenade?" Nathan Drake
"You have a batcave under Arkham Island?" Oracle "It's me, remember?" Batman

In Mass Effect 2, during battle if you shoot Mordin he screams out some pretty funny lines, stuff like "Auto targeting!" and "I wish I was bulletproof!"

I like, "Flammable! Or inflammable. Forget which. Doesn't matter!"

Am I the only one who finds lists with only one word "lines" or simple one liners here extremely boring?

To me, many awesome lines come from AA and AC such as:

Batman: It was all a lie. There's nothing wrong with you.
The Joker: Nice of you to say, but you of all people should know...
[reveals disfigured face]
The Joker: ... there's plenty wrong with me.

Hugo Strange: [Batman is shown perched on a gargoyle] So you know my name? Good because I know everything about you,
[the camera zooms as rain pours down Batman's mask]
Hugo Strange: I know your darkest secret, your ultimate weakness; I know that you are Bruce Wayne.
[Batman looks up] (I know this one isn't in the game but I'd still count it)

Batman: You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done, I would have saved you.
The Joker: [laughs, coughs] Actually that is pretty funny.

The Joker: [Over the P.A. system] Ding d-ding, dong! Joker here! Here's what's new in the asylum... Some idiot is running around the asylum, dressed like a bat...! I know! Crazy! He should be considered costumed and dangerous.
[laughter]

The Joker: [Over P.A System, about Batman] Remember guys, he may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you, he really is an idiot.

The Joker: Let's talk about employee relations, Bats. Harley disappointed me and now she's out the picture. Gone. Forgotten. Dead to me. You get the picture. What's it like in your organization? Do you punish your hired help who fail you, or is making him wear that saucy outfit punishment enough?

The Joker: Can you smell the excitement in the air? No? Hmm, musta been one of the guards then.

Here's at least 2 infamous Elder Scrolls Quotes in one meme:

This is an awesome PC Mod that gives your character an Oblivion: Shivering Isles Sheogorath derived Shout with hilarious results:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"