Most prominent Avengers who have yet to appear?

MbJ

Avenger
Reaction score
We've seen a big chunk of Earth's Mightiest Heroes so far, and with the recent additions like Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and Black Panther, as well as upcoming characters we'll be seeing like Captain Marvel and Janet Van Dyne, I thought I'd run down the most prominent Avengers characters we've yet to see.

Lemme know if I miss anyone.

- She-Hulk
- Namor (possible rights issues)
- Wolverine (Fox)
- Monica Rambeau
- Spider-Woman (possible rights issues)
- Black Knight
- Hercules
- Ms. Marvel
- Beast (Fox)
- Jocasta
- Swordsman
- Tigra
- Quasar
- Nova (either Sam or Richard)
- Starfox
- Moondragon
- The Sentry
- Blue Marvel

Who do you think we'll be seeing in upcoming movies?

I want to see:

Nova
The Sentry
She-Hulk
Namor
Spider-Woman
Hercules

Oh lordt I don’t think starfox could work post #metoo

She hulk is a must though. Maybe ares?

Some of the biggest characters the Avengers films are missing are already in the MCU on the TV side. Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Mockingbird and Quake.

Other than that Miles Morales, Thor (Jane Foster), Ms Marvel, Agent Venom, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, Red Hulk, Hercules, Ares, Blue Marvel, Hyperion and Sentry spring to mind as the biggest heroes Marvel has the rights to but hasn't used. Since seven of those are spin off/legacy characters and three are fairly blatant superman copies I can see why. Hercules and Ares were probably left out because they didn't want to detract from Thor by bringing in Greek gods as well.

Hercules if you want to have "demi-god" presence on the team to replace Thor

I do think there's a possibility Moon Knight gets a movie.
I know he's not really an Avenger.

I could also see a time in a few years where they'd use Luke Cage or Iron Fist in the movies (Recast) but maybe not if they're getting the Fox characters

I could definitely see Daredevil well Matt Murdock as an Avenger but of course they would have to recast Matt especially if he is to fit into the Cinematic big screen universe

She-Hulk is the one I most want to see. Namor and Sentry next. The rest I honestly don't give a crap about

- She-Hulk
- Wolverine (Fox)
- Monica Rambeau
- Black Knight
- Hercules
- Ms. Marvel
- Beast (Fox)
- Jocasta
- Swordsman
- Tigra
- Quasar
- Starfox
- Moondragon
- The Sentry
- Blue Marvel
You forgot Wonder Man

The ones that I want to see the most are She-Hulk, Beast, Ms Marvel and Spider-Woman. Hercules would probably be a lot of fun as well. Other characters that I'd like to see join the MCU are Rambeau, Wolverine and Namor, though not necessarily as part of the Avengers.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Wonder Man personally.

Hercules if you want to have "demi-god" presence on the team to replace Thor

Even if Hemsworth retires and they write out Thor I still don't think they'll go there. Conveniently replacing Thor with another God/warrior from a totally different mythology that suddenly turns out to be true would be really contrived.

Making another character worthy of the new hammer or using Valkyrie seem like more natural storytelling to me.

Of the ones you've listed (or mentioned later in the thread), the ones I consider most classic-ly Avengers would be;
Wonder Man,
She-Hulk,
Monica Rambeau,
Beast,
Tigra and
the Black Knight.

Most of the others were only Avengers briefly, and it's not really baked into their characterization. (Wolverine, for instance, can be an Avenger till the end of time, but he'll always 'feel like an X-Man' to me.)

I'm a big fan of Moondragon (who I wanted to be in the MCU, Kymeria, daughter of Drax, thought to have been killed, but instead taken away to become another of Thanos' 'daughters' like Gamora and Nebula, empowered by the Mind Stone, which we know that Thanos had, back in the day, since he loaned it to Loki), but she doesn't really feel like an Avenger. Same with Jocasta or Spider-Woman (my favorite being Julia Carpenter), or Stingray or Machine Man or Living Lightning or White Tiger (Ava) or Sunspot, all of whom I love, but don't really think of when I think 'Avengers.'

watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72BW4WZFQsA

Tigra and Monica Rambeau! Please oh please oh please...

She-Hulk, Tigra, and Beast are the ones I most want to see.

Hercules, Ares, Moon Knight, Sentry, Wolverine,Beast, Rogue, Deadpool, Tigra, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, Wonder Man, Spectrum, Shang-Chi Nova, Namor, Quasar, Moondragon, and many more

Wonder Man, Black Knight, Tigra, Hercules, She Hulk and Beast are the heroes I most want to see next in Avengers.

We've seen a big chunk of Earth's Mightiest Heroes so far, and with the recent additions like Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and Black Panther, as well as upcoming characters we'll be seeing like Captain Marvel and Janet Van Dyne, I thought I'd run down the most prominent Avengers characters we've yet to see.

- She-Hulk
- Wolverine (Fox)
- Monica Rambeau
- Black Knight
- Hercules
- Ms. Marvel
- Beast (Fox)
- Jocasta
- Swordsman
- Tigra
- Quasar
- Starfox
- Moondragon
- The Sentry
- Blue Marvel

Well, according to rumors:

Jessica Drew may be in the Spider-Man sequel...aka, Spider-Woman.

Personally need to see:

Spectrum

Expect to see:

She-Hulk, Nova, Namor, Wonder Man, maybe Jocasta

Should see based on Avengers lore, but probably won't:

Tigra, Hercules, Black Knight, Moondragon, Beast, Jessica Drew, Mantis

Characters not really Avengers in comics, but I expect to be in the MCU:

Valkyrie, Shuri, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange

Characters who I'd be genuinely SHOCKED to see on the Avengers:

Sentry, Blue Marvel, Hyperion

- She-Hulk
- Wolverine (Fox)
- Monica Rambeau
- Black Knight
- Hercules
- Ms. Marvel
- Beast (Fox)
- Jocasta
- Swordsman
- Tigra
- Quasar
- Starfox
- Moondragon
- The Sentry
- Blue Marvel

Not all of these are prominent, some might be called obscure, but here are some others.

Moon Knight
Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)
Jack of Hearts
US Agent
Darkhawk
D-Man
Justice/Marvel Boy (Vance Astrovik
Triathalon
Silver Claw
Captain Britain
Echo

Spider-Woman (possible rights issues)
Why?
Outside of the scrapped Ultimate universe she has nothing to do with Spider-Man to be part of his license.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"