Most savage beatings ever!!!

lionheart.jpg

Originally called Captain Britain.

I notice that heroines hardly ever get bad beatings.

Particularly Spider-Girl. She hardly ever even gets a finger layed on her.
Guess you never saw Norm goblin brutalise her, capture her, then torture her.

Also, Dr.Light raped that one chick. Because he's so badass.:o

Stardust basically was eaten by Galactus. And Gamora got her ass handed to her by a gang.

Yeah, women get it just as badly as men in comics. I also remember Superboy puttin the hurtin on Wondergirl. And Donna Troy doing the same.

Oh and its Spidergirl #26 and 27

The most recent battle between Hulk and Silver Surfer had the most badass, savage beating ever. It goes something like this: Hulk sees SS and he's like hey, that's one of my friends... And SS starts beating Hulk's ass out of nowhere! So Hulk and Hulk's friends are trying to beat up SS when Hulk finally broke the control disk that was forcing SS to fight Hulk...

SS: "You... Broke the disk. I'm... Free. Thank y--

(Hulk smashes SS into the ground) FTOOOOM!

Crowd: (*Cheering like crazy) "Rrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Hulk keeps smashing...

Crowd: "Rrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa--" *CRUNCH!*

(Everyone's facial expression turns from excitement to shock and horror and everyone in the stadium goes silent)

Hulk: "Grrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

KRRRRRAAAAAAAAKOOOOOM!

Crowd: "..." (Everyone's mouth is still hanging open in shock)

It was so great for so many Hulk fans to see that one guy that has always beat the Hulk get his ass kicked like that.

LOL So basically hulk gets his ass whooped when the guy is under control, but when he comes to his senses the Hulk takes the fight to a guy who really doesn't want to fight anyway?

Wow what a hero! :woot:

Next issue, Hulk trys to steal candy from a x-baby!

Spider-Girl also got the crap kicked out of her by Hobgoblin before the relaunch.

I remember an issue of Spider-Man, can't remember which title to be exact, where Black Cat got a rather severe beating from the Scorpian and some other villains.

I remember an issue of Spider-Man, can't remember which title to be exact, where Black Cat got a rather severe beating from the Scorpian and some other villains.

How about the beating Doc-Ock gave her back when she first started dating Spidey?

No. We're not turning this into that thread again.

Torn up costumes and chicks getting smashed in the face is like, two different things. But i'm not one to judge. Some chicks like to be hit. Stay away from my sister though you sicko. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"