Sequels Most Visually Impressive Villains

Hobgoblin

Veritas veritatum
Reaction score
Imagine that there is a teaser trailer for Amazing Spider-Man 2. For a brief flash, which villain would be give you the best "Holy cow, look at that!" moment?

Electro would be good for that, as would Venom and Carnage. What would be your picks?

You took my picks. :cwink:
Venom,Electro and Carnage.

Hydro-Man and a latex mask wearing Green Goblin

Imagine that there is a teaser trailer for Amazing Spider-Man 2. For a brief flash, which villain would be give you the best "Holy cow, look at that!" moment?

Electro would be good for that, as would Venom and Carnage. What would be your picks?

Probably Venom and Carnage, like you said.

Electro.

Which is who I want for The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Electro as a whole would be visually impressive on screen, and he can obviously get a change in the costume department.

Spider-Man did :hehe:

Electro, but only if they use the costume from the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon or something similar.

Electro_cartoon.jpg

Although, the villain I'd like to see most in the series is Mysterio. I think that with Mysterio the possibilities are endless.

The Electro suit from the comics is so... goofy. If they used it on screen, I wouldn't take him seriously as a villain at all.

Actually thought Dr. Octopus looked pretty impressive in Spider-man 2. Sandman too. Much as I dislikes the movies, the effects were well done for the most part.

The Electro suit from the comics is so... goofy. If they used it on screen, I wouldn't take him seriously as a villain at all.

Agreed. Hell, I honestly wouldn't be upset if they eliminated Electro's costume entirely.

Agreed. Hell, I honestly wouldn't be upset if they eliminated Electro's costume entirely.

Do you mean he'd be wearing street clothes or something? I think that would work, as long as they did what TSSM did with making the electricity go all around his head and hands, so he at least looks sort of like Electro.

Do you mean he'd be wearing street clothes or something? I think that would work, as long as they did what TSSM did with making the electricity go all around his head and hands, so he at least looks sort of like Electro.

That could work.

UltimateElectro.gif

Something like a leather coat with that lightning bolt design can work if they don't want a proper green/yellow costume.

I always thought ot would be cool to have a powered version of Electro, that looks like the SSM one, and a normal one, thats just him in normal clothes, but where you can constantly see electricity coursing through his veins.

Although, the villain I'd like to see most in the series is Mysterio. I think that with Mysterio the possibilities are endless.

I'll vote for Mysterio too.

Also maybe just me but Scorpion, Jackal & Shocker could all be in the league of visually impressive if given the chance.

:word:

I was thinking about this last night and I think that how ever many movies follow The Amazing Spider-Man, they should all use villains who haven't made it to the big screen yet. I don't see the point to do the Green Goblin or Dr. Octopus again, especially since we're so close time wise to their screen debuts. They're already doing fans justice by having the Lizard and simply by having the Lizard, I think that gives Morbius plausibility. Just once, I'd like to see Spider-Man fight a goddamn vampire on the big screen and it would be a good chance to redeem cinematic vampires.

I was thinking about this last night and I think that how ever many movies follow The Amazing Spider-Man, they should all use villains who haven't made it to the big screen yet. I don't see the point to do the Green Goblin or Dr. Octopus again, especially since we're so close time wise to their screen debuts. They're already doing fans justice by having the Lizard and simply by having the Lizard, I think that gives Morbius plausibility. Just once, I'd like to see Spider-Man fight a goddamn vampire on the big screen and it would be a good chance to redeem cinematic vampires.

I would be very disappointed if villains like Green Goblin/Doc Ock/Venom were completely tossed aside for the likes of Morbius. Green Goblin is Spider-Man's archenemy, he is to Spider-Man what Joker is to Batman. He's more than earned the right to be in every Spider-Man film series.

Yeah, Goblin's the arch enemy, but he has to be in every movie series? That's boring.

Yeah, Goblin's the arch enemy, but he has to be in every movie series? That's boring.

Yes, he should, and I look forward to it. Doctor Octopus/Green Goblin/Venom are the cream of the crop of Spider-Man villains. I look forward to seeing them again.

Green Goblin should only be a requisite to have in the reboot series, imo.

I can live without Venom and...it'll be a very tough thing to out-do Molina's Doc Ock, so I'd be fine if they pass him.

Green Goblin is my fav villain and IMO is Spidey's best foe. I would love to see them do another take on GG, a fresh story, actor, costume...it would be epic.

Hi I'm looking for a 2008/09 Eletro CosPlay costume. The one from the Spectacular Spiderman show ... anyone have any ideas or the suit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"