Sequels SHH front page poll about SM4 villains

The Lizard

Didn't eat Billy
Reaction score
So....why are people voting for Venom and Carnage as the most wanted villains in Spider-Man 4 in the current front page poll?

Do people not realize that Venom is already in SM3? Do they actually want to see Carnage in SM4 even though he wouldn't be that much different from Venom?

Or (and I suspect this is the answer) is it just the simple fact that whenever anyone posts a poll about Spidey villains, the casual fans and the 14-year-olds automatically vote for Venom without even bothering to read what the poll is about... :rolleyes:

the venom 'cameo' in 3 isn't enough for some hypers, they want three movies dedicated to him....

:rolleyes:

:down to Venom.

Bring on the Lizard and Electro for SM-4

does anyone know how old those polls are, could they have been put up before ages ago?

I think they should save carnage for later. Lizard all the way for four.

Lizard, a far better villain than Sandman or Venom anyways.

Venom and Carnage have the best results. Go figure. :rolleyes:

I voted for Mysterio.

i think if eddie brock doesnt die in spiderman3 they should use eddie brock/venom in spiderman4 or they could do new villians like lizard,electro.

With Venom coming near the end of the movie...

Most people want him for a full movie and if they were to have 2 villians, some people think Carnage fits best with venom. I want Venom, Carnage and Lizard in 4.

Um, how would Lizard, Venom AND Carnage work in one movie? I know Sam has a liking to Lizard and Black Cat and if he can engineer a story for them (if he comes back) then who knows. Venom and Carnage would have to be distanced in a return a few films like how GG2 didn't show up until 3 and not immedietly after 1 and even then was....different.

As for Venom being a focus in SM4, don't count on it
His character is thematically important to SM3, but from what I understand he'll be Venom for only less than a third of the film. And as Venom he dies at the end but the symbiote does not possibly setting up for Carnage at a later date, but let's hope not right now

Something Batman Returnsesque would be nice.

A main villian (Lizard, maybe) & The Black Cat as femme fatal/love intrest/love triange

Those people who voted for Venom would vote for Venom to be in every spidey movie.There greedy b*******.And because of them,I am looking forward to seeing Venom die in S-M3.

The way Raimi has made S-M3,we will see Brock,and we will see Peter himself with the symbiote on for most of the movie,then for the grand finale we will see the conclusion of the Brock story and the symbiote story as there stories entwine together as Venom.

Definietly want The Lizard for SM4.

Spidey vs Lizard vs Kraven.

Mopefully we can see Lizard, Mysterio or Scorpion.

Lizard could be physical threat and Mysterio simply creating mindgames would make me happy.

Scorpion could easily make a good movie villain aswell.

:woot:

A long as we get a new director/ PP/MJ I will approach the film w/ an open and optimistic mind.

I want Lizard and Carnage, since the symbiote itself does not die in Spider-Man 3 and that seems to kind of set up Carnage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"