Mother blows marijuana smoke in baby daughter's face to stop her crying

Damn... That is all types of effed up.

Troll+Face+Emoticon7.jpg

The slapping is the part that's really shocking.

The kid is 10 months old.

She's telling the kid to "shut the **** up", and slapping the kid, how's a 10 month old supposed to respond to that?

Really, really stupid.

The slapping is the part that's really shocking.

The kid is 10 months old.

She's telling the kid to "shut the **** up", and slapping the kid, how's a 10 month old supposed to respond to that?

Really, really stupid.

By crying, duh.

The saddest thing here is the reactions to this. She hit an infant for crying. Smoke isn't the best, but it's nowhere near as big a deal as it's being made into.

God I wish governments would start doing Parent licenses. Way too many dumb ****s having kids. If they don't have a Parenting license and you get preggers, you gotta give that baby up for adoption

P.S. Marijuana smoke is not deadly as we all know, but on a 10 Month Old baby? Baby is going to be ****ed up I bet.

They can't do a parenting license because there are too many unplanned pregnancies.

I hope she loses her kid though , this is just pitiful. I wonder who did the recording.

Some people just shouldn't be parents. This woman is one of those people.

God I wish governments would start doing Parent licenses. Way too many dumb ****s having kids. If they don't have a Parenting license and you get preggers, you gotta give that baby up for adoption

So you want to give your government that power? :doh:

Granted, the woman is question is ******ed.

So you want to give your government that power? :doh:

Granted, the woman is question is ******ed.
Agreed, the govt. does not need that power, but this woman needs to get some serious help. Unfortunetly, I doubt this is any kind of isolated case.

The fact that she got released is just...:doh:

& then her "reason" for abusing her baby like that is just horrible.

I wonder if after her release if she was allowed to go back to her flat. If she was, ****'s gonna fly between her and her flatmate.

And what a godawful person she is, I hope she's never able to have another child again.

Poor kid is starting off behind the eight ball. Marijuana smoke in the face as an infant and that turd for a mother.

I really hope she loses custody. If people can make up **** and lie about abuse and someone innocent loses their kids, this woman, caught on camera doing it, should lose her parenting rights permanently.

The child is better off with a relative or being adopted.The mother will probably do it again and again.

Lord knows what someone that would act that way towards a baby is capable of.

That was awful, as if the title wasn't bad enough the content of the video was quite shocking and disturbing.

I hope they remove the child from her, I totally disagree with smacking an infant especially in the manner she did.

Disgusting

is this any better or worse than a parent giving their kid alcohol to make them go to sleep, which seems to be considered the norm?

as for the smacking, meh, i've seen worse

:dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"