Mother blows marijuana smoke in baby daughter's face to stop her crying

WTF? At least the flatmate was concerned enough for the child to do something.

not enough to stop it happening,

you know before a video camera even gets there, she must have seen some stuff happening previously to it.

i'm all for people going in and getting evidence but there comes a point where an intervention is required.

meh, i dunno, it's a swings and roundabout situation.

I wouldn't watch a woman getting raped in an ally and simply record it to catch the perp with evidence, call me old fashioned but i'd be trying to stop the crime itself.

stupid comic books...

is this any better or worse than a parent giving their kid alcohol to make them go to sleep, which seems to be considered the norm?

as for the smacking, meh, i've seen worse

:dry:

The norm? I've heard of a little whiskey on the gums for teething, but I've never heard of anyone giving alcohol to get a child to sleep.

not enough to stop it happening,

you know before a video camera even gets there, she must have seen some stuff happening previously to it.

i'm all for people going in and getting evidence but there comes a point where an intervention is required.

meh, i dunno, it's a swings and roundabout situation.

I wouldn't watch a woman getting raped in an ally and simply record it to catch the perp with evidence, call me old fashioned but i'd be trying to stop the crime itself.

stupid comic books...

I think she did what she thought was right and justice was served. Could she have handled it better? Maybe. Let's point the finger at who the real bad guy was. The mom.

The norm? I've heard of a little whiskey on the gums for teething, but I've never heard of anyone giving alcohol to get a child to sleep.
it was all the range, i'm sure it happened to me.

The smacking wasn't the worst smacking i've ever seen, and the idea of blowing marjuana smoke into a babies mouth isn't the worst thing I can think has probably happened to other kids (heroin? crack?).

But it's still horrible.

And she's still completely incapable of being a mother.

I just don't understand why you'd keep your baby if that's how your going to act towards it. If you wanna go out and party all the time, you wanna smoke your point without being bothered by your babies cries... give it up for adoption!

Toweliehigh.gif

I don't know where giving a baby alcohol to get it to sleep is considered the norm, except maybe the trailer park 5 minutes down the road.

I don't know where giving a baby alcohol to get it to sleep is considered the norm, except maybe the trailer park 5 minutes down the road.

I've only heard of rubbing a little rum on a baby's tooth to soothe it during teething.

Which someone apparently already stated.

Also, you give kids Nyquil to go to sleep amateurs, or Benadryl.

I always thought the alcohol to put babies to sleep was always a joke, I didnt think people actually did it.

you do all know this is like nothing more than a cap full of liquor and almost ever is a couple of sips

not like half a bottle of tequila here

you do all know this is like nothing more than a cap full of liquor and almost ever is a couple of sips

not like half a bottle of tequila here

Uh-oh, the one year old is doing belly shots off the baby sitter again.

Only because alcohol is considered a vice rather than a substance.

Take away social stigma and its a rather practical move.

I'm going to stick with rocking my one year old and giving him a pacifier.

Maybe I'll introduce the booze next year (to him, not me, I get plenty).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"