Moussaoui: Death or Life?

The fact Moussaoui refused to the board the plane, and changed his mind, should at least give the prosecutors reason why he has the right to live.

pHat_aL said:
The fact Moussaoui refused to the board the plane, and changed his mind, should at least give the prosecutors reason why he has the right to live.

Yea but on a moral level he should'nt have taken money or plotted all the way to the point he did. I can see an arguement for fear for his life an all but there are certain paths in life that are available to us all. He committed to the wrong path. He became a part of that thread that was givin money (by whatever facet) to live well in America and to undermine us and our hospitality to make a deadly attack predetermined and sucsessfully carried out. This ended in the deaths of thousands just trying to earn minimum wage for their kids to go to publics schools that can't afford new books. I don't have alot of money or life but I've never conspired to kill anybody. I've chosen not to reap the benifits of that path. My answer is - He was going to die anyway. His humiliation under his cercumstances is that he die in the gas chamber. He is a coward and a disgrace to the human race on all levels.

The guy is a conundrum, he allegededly gets off the plane for fear of his life, yet he "believes" in the muslim faith that he'd arrive in the next level with 72 virgins waiting for him. He doesn't want to die and become a martyr with the rest of the terrorists, yet he is talking all this yingyang about killing Americans and he'd kill more if he could. Is he just talking all this smack to just to avoid the death penalty? Is he just trying to play the American people so we don't kill him? This guy is either a real moron or a real genius.

pHat_aL said:
You're a '******' for coming in this thread in the first place. If anyone needs banning, it's you.

pHat, I do know you were banned before, shape up or get booted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"