Moussaoui: Death or Life?

What's a terrorist?

So all the young kids, twelve years old, holding up guns and revealing explosives, are terrorists? There are no such thing as terrorists, my friend. Only lost people. There's only sinners.

Come on, man. Just because he's a muslim (and black) doesn't mean you need to kill him.
soooo, the trial and his willing involvement therein (confession) is just a facade? He's really being punished for being Muslim (black)?

pHat_aL said:
What's a terrorist?

So all the young kids, twelve years old, holding up guns and revealing explosives, are terrorists? There are no such thing as terrorists, my friend. Only lost people. Only sinners.

Yes they are, and I'd put a bullet in their heads myself, if it meant saving some poor sap who just wants to buy groceries at the supermarket.

He wanted to make himself a martyr anyway.

You're either with us or you're against us. The guy said he wishs he could kill Americans. He's a terrorist, kill him and put an end to it.

pHat_aL said:
Then, what does that make you?

A person who would sacrifice one evil person for multiple innocent people

Why do you think people want to kill Americans. The whole country, nation, world wants to kill Americans. Why do you think that is?

pHat_aL said:
What's a terrorist?

So all the young kids, twelve years old, holding up guns and revealing explosives, are terrorists? There are no such thing as terrorists, my friend. Only lost people. There's only sinners.

Yes,dangerous sinners.

pHat_aL said:
This whole trial shows the corruptness of the American Justice System. If you believe Moussaoui, and everything he says, why is there even a trial? Just kill him. And the defendants saying he's mentally insane--lying in front of the jury. And the prosecuters, saying he was in fact a coconspirator of 9-11, when they themselves did not know, until he told them. None of them know ****, what really happened. They're all pandering to both side. Do you honestly believe the prosecutors care if Moussaou lives or die? Come on.

Is Moussaoui a liar?

Or is he a truth-teller?

You tell me.

oh kP_bAnNerD you so crazy!

pHat_aL said:
Why do you think people want to kill Americans. The whole country, nation, world wants to kill Americans. Why do you think that is?

Its not that many people,but there are a number of reasons.Mostly its politics.

pHat_aL said:

If they want to kill American soldiers, thats one thing.
But if they want to kill innocent American people, they're evil and I'd happily kill them myself

pHat_aL said:
This whole trial shows the corruptness of the American Justice System. If you believe Moussaoui, and everything he says, why is there even a trial? Just kill him. And the defendants saying he's mentally insane--lying in front of the jury. And the prosecuters, saying he was in fact a coconspirator of 9-11, when they themselves did not know, until he told them. None of them know ****, what really happened. They're all pandering to both side. Do you honestly believe the prosecutors care if Moussaou lives or die? Come on.

Is Moussaoui a liar?

Or is he a truth-teller?

You tell me.

He was always suspected to be the 20th hijacker so he was brought up on other consiracy charges. He frequently denined it but instead stated he was planning an attack of his own that involved hijacking another plane and free Muslim cleric Omar Abdel-Rahman.

He then admiited to being the 20th hijacker for the 9/11 attacks...weather he was telling the truth is upf or debate but he was still going to committ and an attack one way or another.

Ideally, alive and in the same cell with a 7 foot tall, muscle bound gay guy named Bubba, who just happens to be related to one of the firefighters killed in the WTC on 9/11.

That would be justice.

lazur said:
Ideally, alive and in the same cell with a 7 foot tall, muscle bound gay guy named Bubba, who just happens to be related to one of the firefighters killed in the WTC on 9/11.

That would be justice.

That would be sweet, but do you really want your tax dollars spent on this scum for the rest of his life? Just kill it and get it over with.

AllThingsComic said:
That would be sweet, but do you really want your tax dollars spent on this scum for the rest of his life? Just kill and get it over with.

If my tax dollars mean he'll suffer, absolutely. In fact, I'll also pay admission to watch him suffer.

lazur said:

That would be justice.

Ha! on a serious note though.
I don't believe in the death penalty, and if this guy really is insane, counselling and drugs, maybe one day he can help turn around other extremists.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"