MovieFlash:How can it be Unique from the Tv show?

It's a shame Scott Pilgrim wasn't more of a success because that would have been an interesting template for a Flash movie

It won't be that hard. For one, movie Flash won't have people constantly telling him what to do and how to fight his enemies through an earpiece, or annoying pep talks.

So yeah, movie Flash will be more secure and competent.

It's cool now that beauty and the beast and power rangers have gay characters it would be cool if the flash was the lgbtiq rep in justice league. It's a pipe dream but I would love it.

Cast Jussie Smollet as his love interest and bam off you go. Ezra identifies as queer too so if anyone can do it he can

It's cool now that beauty and the beast and power rangers have gay characters it would be cool if the flash was the lgbtiq rep in justice league. It's a pipe dream but I would love it.

Cast Jussie Smollet as his love interest and bam off you go. Ezra identifies as queer too so if anyone can do it he can

Um...Kiersey Clemons is already cast as Iris West.

They're never going to make Barry Allen gay.

Pipe Dream indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"