Movies that come in pairs (ex. Deep Impact and Armageddon) and which do you prefer?

Edd Extraordinaire said:
Congrats on 11,000! And congrats on the Cillian Murphy thing.
The ***** is Irish, that's some hot shyte. :o

Plus, I hear you can die if you stare into his eyes for more than 9 seconds. It's like the sun during an eclipse, except I don't think you can die from an eclipse, so in closing, it's nothing like an eclipse.

Hey, do they still make the Mitsibushi Eclipse? I forgets.

Kipobe said:
Hey, do they still make the Mitsibushi Eclipse? I forgets.
Oh yeah, that´s a sports car classic...

On the topic, it´s weird to say it cuz I think usually Pixar kicks´Dreamworks´ass, but between Antz and Bug´s Life, I like the first more. I love the idea that it´s this animation that feels like a Woody Allen movie - actually much better than most movies Allen actually directed in the last few years - , and I think it has a smarter take on the individual vs. colony thing.

Apparently New Line Cinema has bought the rights to another book about the Black Dahlia case. Black Dahlia Avenger is written by an LA homicide detective who claims to have solved the case.
So after Capote/Infamous we might be getting a The Black Dahlia/Black Dahlia Avenger pair. I suggest New Line waits to see what business Infamous does before putting this one in production.

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=12607

Edd Extraordinaire said:
Red Eye wasn't bad....Flightplan....Oh my god it was like watching a bull f**k a cow.

So erotic?.....

Rez said:
...So I'm curious, did anyone like, watch The Thin Red Line, or did they turn it off after 10 minutes because there wasn't a massive slaughter like in SPR?

Nooo, I loved it. Saw it in the theater and loved it, despite the fact that the experience was almost ruined by some ****ing punk ass little bastards, laughing at everything. Bought it and saw it several times, although it is a long movie and feels like it.

I just enjoyed SPR more, it has better rewatch, and I am more fascinated with ETO than PTO.

1993, 1994 - Tombstone and Wyatt Earp : Never saw either one.
1998 - Armageddon and Deep Impact : Only saw Deep Impact
1998 - The Thin Red Line and Saving Private Ryan : Saving Private Ryan
1998 - Antz and A Bug's Life : A Bug's Life
2003, 2004 - Finding Nemo and Shark Tale : Finding Nemo, Shark Tale is a failed ripoff.
2004, 2005 - Ray and Walk the Line : Walk The Line, because Joaquin did his own singing. He was also robbed at the Oscars.
2006 - Flight 93 and World Trade Center : Haven't seen either yet, don't intend to.
2006 - The Illusionist and The Prestige : :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"