Mr. Freeze in Reeves' Batuniverse

He’d be good and i suppose he could use an accent, but I prefer a European actor. Mads is my favorite for it.
Mads, as much as I absolutely love him, is the Willem Dafoe Joker suggestion for Freeze.

If I have to see him suggested one more time I will start pulling my hair out until I look like Barry's Joker.

Mads, as much as I absolutely love him, is the Willem Dafoe Joker suggestion for Freeze.

If I have to see him suggested one more time I will start pulling my hair out until I look like Barry's Joker.
I recognize that, doesn’t change how perfect he is for the role though.

Even putting aside my own opinions on Chastain's acting, in that I feel like she's just okay, let's be realistic for a second. Even putting aside the matter of filmography, look at the rest of the cast and how they've gone about adapting some of these characters.

I'm sure most of us didn't expect Reeves to jump outside the usual pool of white actors for Gordon. I'm sure a bunch of us expected them to cast an actual heavyset, overweight actor for Penguin instead of someone like Colin Farrell under a buttload of prosthetics. And I'm sure most fans thought they'd cast a woman who was naturally on the bulkier side for Sofia Falcone.

Be honest, aside from thinking she's a good actress, most people really only want Chastain for Ivy because she has red hair. I'm sure that if Ivy is in this, it's very possible they won't just cast a super duper famous white redhead and be done with it.

Even putting aside my own opinions on Chastain's acting, in that I feel like she's just okay, let's be realistic for a second. Even putting aside the matter of filmography, look at the rest of the cast and how they've gone about adapting some of these characters.

I'm sure most of us didn't expect Reeves to jump outside the usual pool of white actors for Gordon. I'm sure a bunch of us expected them to cast an actual heavyset, overweight actor for Penguin instead of someone like Colin Farrell under a buttload of prosthetics. And I'm sure most fans thought they'd cast a woman who was naturally on the bulkier side for Sofia Falcone.

Be honest, aside from thinking she's a good actress, most people really only want Chastain for Ivy because she has red hair. I'm sure that if Ivy is in this, it's very possible they won't just cast a super duper famous white redhead and be done with it.
Sorry, wrong thread lmfao

mads would be dope. everybody knows that. but he has been cast as villains too much. I'm still on the Daniel Craig train. absolutely insane pick imo.

I still think a truly surprising pick would be Daniel Kaluuya. Ik he's far from a traditional pick but he has all the components necessary.

people wanted a wrestler who had no sense of acting talent for Sofia...Talent always comes first even though they don't look the part at first. That's the job for the makeup artists and costume designers. Talent over looks always.

I could give Jude Law a chance as freeze he was so wasted in the MCU

I think Jesse fits more Hush and Lee Pace well I don't know much about him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"