• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ms. Marvel becomes Captain Marvel

Carol should get with Gambit.

Than he should bang Polaris.

Just to piss off Rogue and Magneto.

Last edited:
Gambit and Polaris should have already been paired together. Thats one couple Ive wanted for a while now. Th closest we've had was Wolverine and the X-men

TheGambleOfTo_(watxm).JPG

Gambit and Polaris should have already been paired together. Thats one couple Ive wanted for a while now. Th closest we've had was Wolverine and the X-men

TheGambleOfTo_(watxm).JPG

The way the X-Men sleep around it could still happen.

I think every X-Man has ****ed every other X-Man at least once in the entire 40-odd year span of the franchise.

whats the point of the skin tight spandex if you aint gonna tap the ladies

Since we're on the subject of Avengers characters bedding X-Men characters, how about She-Hulk and Juggernaut?

Oh wait...

I liked issue #1 a lot, especially the art. I prefer her w/o the mask though.

I loved it too. The writer has a great handle on her and I loved her interactions with Steve and Spidey. LOVED the art and setup for her taking on the Captain Marvel mantle

The writer made Creel seem borderline ******ed. "Moon powers!" haha. He can't be that dumb. We're talking 90s Juggernaut dumb.

I loved it too. The writer has a great handle on her and I loved her interactions with Steve and Spidey. LOVED the art and setup for her taking on the Captain Marvel mantle

I'll take your word for that.

The writer made Creel seem borderline ******ed. "Moon powers!" haha. He can't be that dumb. We're talking 90s Juggernaut dumb.
His intelligence was always listed as something like "well below average" in the stats on all those card sets Marvel put out in the '90s. :)

I never figured Creel to be a great thinker.

The issue was pretty decent. The writer has a good grasp on Carol so far as the scenes indicate with her internal struggle with taking up the mantle of Captain Marvel. I still don't care for the costume or the hair but it's Carol - she's the bestest and I'm always there to read any story with her in it.

The issue was pretty decent. The writer has a good grasp on Carol so far as the scenes indicate with her internal struggle with taking up the mantle of Captain Marvel. I still don't care for the costume or the hair but it's Carol - she's the bestest and I'm always there to read any story with her in it.

Meh... I still think I'm gonna pass. I've still got other books I haven't read that take priority, among them autobiographies on Burt Lancaster, Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum.

It was a decent start but I HATE the art, just not a fan of it at all. And I thought everyone hating on Carols superhero name all of a sudden was a bit out there.

It was a decent start but I HATE the art, just not a fan of it at all. And I thought everyone hating on Carols superhero name all of a sudden was a bit out there.

The art's been a huge turn off from the start.

Neither Cap or Spidey said they hated the name Ms. Marvel. She asked them but they joked back with her, not giving her a straight answer. Actually Spidey said he loved it but then again that was part of his joke

Well when you're trying to push a new concept it's not uncommon to trash the old one in hopes of convincing people the new concept is better.

Even if you didn't like the interiors, you gotta admit it was better than that goofy cover.

Last edited:
I don't get it, people love Lenil Yu but hate this artist. I don't see the difference between the two personally. The styles are identical, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"