MTV Cribs: Fantastic Four Edition

Did I hear Ioan say "Welcome to my crip!"? Well I guess he is wearing the colors.

Malus said:
Yeah, thanks for posting.
Is that "the" wig on Alba? Doesn't look that bad to me.
Yeah that's a wig all right. I know what you mean.

ScarletSpider said:
Can't watch this, being outside the US. How stupid.

I'm outside the US, and thanks to Hype poster Maestro I have been able to see all the videos. I have uploaded any that have been posted around online at Youtube so that they can all be kept together and viewed by the masses.

All the MTV videos thus far can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=f4moviesdotcom

Those videos are cool, are they doing anymore?

I think they're all in the first link too. If you just wait I think it rolls through them all from newest to oldest.

Filming has wrapped for Doug, and I think it wraps this week for everyone else so that's probably it.

Advanced Dark said:
Filming has wrapped for Doug, and I think it wraps this week for everyone else so that's probably it.
Yeah and plus it went along with the whole movie monday thng they were doing the last whole month.

Why? How would there be any more set reports with the stars that are new if the set is gone Val? LOL

It's not gone yet but if they wrap filming they'll dismantle it or leave the location. You don't think Vancouver is gonna remain dressed up like Shanghai do ya?

Advanced Dark said:
It's not gone yet but if they wrap filming they'll dismantle it or leave the location. You don't think Vancouver is gonna remain dressed up like Shanghai do ya?

Isn't that really Shanghai? :huh:

Yes, I like it that way. That way I don't have to travel far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"