MTV's behind the scenes videos (link)

SolidSnake

Civilian
Reaction score
MTV has some cool vids of Spidey 3. There is a vid of the classroom scene with Peter, Gwen, Dr. Connors. Sam Raimi's assistant is also in the scene being a bully towards Peter, lol.

A look at the costume for Spidey, and how they made it black and added webbing and stuff like that.

And a vid of Harry's mask and arm blades.

:woot:
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1544919#/overdrive/?id=1544919

Scroll down and just click on any of them, there's shortened versions of trailers too.

wtf "copyrights restricts video from being played outside of the U.S.". Thats so not cool.

Untitled-2-1.gif

Uh...looking through the videos...what's that blue body suit in the corner found in the video for the making of James Franco's suit? I don't know if it's for Spider-Man 3 but looks a little peculiar.

Idiotic Idiot06 said:
Untitled-2-1.gif

Uh...looking through the videos...what's that blue body suit in the corner found in the video for the making of James Franco's suit? I don't know if it's for Spider-Man 3 but looks a little peculiar.
It's got a belly button, so if it's for anyone, my money's on Topher, bulk him up for Venom.

This is starting to kill me. I know there's pretty much no hope for a fourth villain, but I just can't stop thinking its hydroman. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy, but there are just so many signs with all the water and now this blue body suit. Argh, all these coincidences are going to kill me now.

Lol hydroman? If it is him, they would have announced it ages ago. Probably will be the mysterio thing.

Well to figure out which character that is we will have to do some analysis. Who would have a blue body, a clearly visable belly button, some black wrist bands and knee pads, and a black...bannana hammock?

Maybe its mysterio, raimi-version..... plus its blue in the video, doesnt mean that its the final product.

howd you make the caps? the bluesuit my moneys on harry to gain some defination under the suit.

makovargas said:
howd you make the caps? the bluesuit my moneys on harry to gain some defination under the suit.

At first I thought it was something that would go under a suit as well. But then I thought, why would something that has so much definition on it, such as a belly button go under something. I don't think they would have put a belly button there to later ditch it... Same with the bannana hammock...why cloth him if he's going under a suit anyway?

What I thought was cool, was how they described how Harry's helmet moves. How the goggles move up, the helmet splits and it scales around behind him. This movie isn't coming soon enough.

naa its harrys costume to make him look like a baseball player.

can someone put these on youtube please cause there not playing at all.

there is also a purple body in the background.

any one got it on youtube yet? i cant view it! im outside the US

SolidSnake said:
In all the excitement of the trailer i missed these thanks.:yay: Some of the stuff they've added to Harry's costume is bad-ass in my opnion.
christpunchers said:
wtf "copyrights restricts video from being played outside of the U.S.". Thats so not cool.
kieron39 said:
any one got it on youtube yet? i cant view it! im outside the US
I'm outside the US as well and the videos were perfectly fine for me.:huh:

could someone be kind enough to upload the mtv behind the scenes videos to youtube? can't get them in the uk due to copyright :huh:

jimmylace said:
could someone be kind enough to upload the mtv behind the scenes videos to youtube? can't get them in the uk due to copyright :huh:

Yes i agree i live in the uk and i cant view them :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"