RW/RR Gauntlet III

Nobody watched?

Seriously half of the vetrans have only done 2 challenges. Nethertheless I see the vetrans winning.

People I'm surprised to see:
Casey
Brooke
Tyler
Derek
Johanna
Melinda
CT

And Brooke and Evlin???! WTF! :confused: :eek:

If we get another challege I hope it's battle of the sexes.

Is Coral and her big bazookas in this?

I say let Brooke be a lesbian if she wants, after seeing on on RW Denver would any man really want to put up with her B.S.?

And I think that CT and Diem's relationship is one where the girl thinks she can change the guy if she comes into his life.

I think the challenges suck now bc its mianly people from newer seasons, seasons why I havent watched bc RW sucks. Plus its always the same people. I want to see them try and get other castmembers who rarely do these but I can see them actually having lives adn jobs unlike several of the regulars. The Challenges were better when they didnt do them so often

Dammit. I REALLY wanted to see Dunbar in this one, just to see his ass get punked by CT.

I love the RW/RR challenges, cant wait for this one to start up.

Im just glad we arent geting anymore website picks. Though it would be nice to get more RoadRulers since they are becoming a endangered species.

MTV needs to start up Road Rules regularly. Honestly, why the f*** did they stop a few years ago, then randomly came back with that crappy one with the online picks, then stopped it again?

As for the RW/RR Challenge, I think that the Veterans will win this one because they have better players. This will be the first time a red team wins in a LONG time.

Btw, I wish Darrell, Alton, Landon, or somebody would come back to the show.

I think the challenges suck now bc its mianly people from newer seasons, seasons why I havent watched bc RW sucks. Plus its always the same people. I want to see them try and get other castmembers who rarely do these but I can see them actually having lives adn jobs unlike several of the regulars. The Challenges were better when they didnt do them so often
I actually like the challenges more. More drama than what the Real World holds.

I heard Wes and Johanna broke up recently too.

damn..why is C.T treating diem like that..i really love diem..she shouldnt take that crap from him

love corral

i love beth and nehemiah

brooke...wth shes a lez now?. Huh ok. shes crazy anyway

Ok so I watched both episodes last night, and I'm going to have to go look some of these people up, because I just don't really remember them. And seriously how can you have the veteran team THAT stacked with huge enormous guys compared to the wimpy ones they got for the rookies. Could they not have found any smaller vets?

So they're going to start showing 2 episodes now instead of just one?

I love watching these shows at like 2am in the morning lol. That girl that won the gauntlet last night. I don't know her name, but she was really pretty.

so far so good. I think this season is going to be going by very fast since it seems like they are doing things faster then they did in previous seasons.

Cant wait till we get to Beth vs. Coral.

BUMP

so who was the blond girl on the rookies team that got injured? was it casey?

and whos the new guy that joins? i think its either MJ or the miz guy

Jesus, RW/RR challenges are the only thing some of these people live for, huh?
This is at least CT's sixth season. Could be much more for all I know. Same goes for Coral.

This is at least CT's sixth season. Could be much more for all I know. Same goes for Coral.

Well its a free trip, possible money plus prizes. I would do the same thing if I wasnt doing anything important in my life.

BUMP

so who was the blond girl on the rookies team that got injured? was it casey?

and whos the new guy that joins? i think its either MJ or the miz guy

I think it is MJ. It can't be Miz, because he is a successful professional wrestler right now.

Well its a free trip, possible money plus prizes. I would do the same thing if I wasnt doing anything important in my life.

Let alone the fact that Coral and CT have been on red teams, and I can't even remember the last time any red team (whatever the show was, whether it was the Fresh Meat, Veterans vs. Rookies, Real World vs. Road Rules) has won.

I can't even remember the last time any red team (whatever the show was, whether it was the Fresh Meat, Veterans vs. Rookies, Real World vs. Road Rules) has won.

The last challenge before this current one, Inferno 3, the red team (Badasses) won. It was a big deal for Derrick, who would always make it to the end, then lose. And it was even funnier, 'cause Derrick was brought in after the fact to replace CT, who got booted for punching the ever-lovin' snot outta Davis (Real World Denver).

damn brooke is gone..no more steamy lesbian action..damnit:(

Coral: "Brooke barely knows what day it is, let alone how to win a gauntlet" :D

Anyone besides me find it funny that of all people, Rachel had the nerve to call Brooke unathletic? Is this the some chick who threw a hissy fit when she lost to Jen from Denver who was, as Rachel called her, "a chubby cilivian"?

Just because shewas in the military, maybe without a mirror? , she thinks she in better shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"