MUA2's most wanted

LEGO Spidey

Sidekick
Reaction score
Which characters that were notably absent from the first game, including platform exclusives and DLC, would you most like to have playable in the sequel? I tried to keep the list short, so if your favorite isn't in there, vote for Other and then state who you'd like to play as the most.

I think these characters should have been in MUA

Cable
Namor
Quicksilver
Captain Marvel
Vision
Wonder Man
Archangel
Beast
Jean
Scarlet Witch
She-Hulk or Rogue

Here's hoping they'll make it to MUA2 :up:

I wold love all of the above,and a secret character list that consists of

Doop
Impossible Man
Lockeed

Can't forget we need more Marvel ladies too, so Psylocke, Rogue, Jean, Emma, Shadowcat, Scarlet Witch, Wasp and She-Hulk not only could but should be considered by the developers.

Can't forget we need more Marvel ladies too, so Psylocke, Rogue, Jean, Emma, Shadowcat, Scarlet Witch, Wasp and She-Hulk not only could but should be considered by the developers.

Yeah, good point on the women. I added Jean, Scarlet Witch and She-Hulk to my list

I was frankly quite surprised that She-Hulk and Namor weren't playable in the first game. They sorta striked me as no-brainers, and would've made a lot more team combinations possible, like the Defenders or an alternate F4.

Psylocke would've been cool as well, especially if the developers gave her a unique conversation with the Mandarin and some Hand ninjas to fight.

How about some obscure characters like Foolkiller, Cloak and Dagger or Adam Warlock. Maybe throw in some of the Alpha Flight character just for the hell of it like Sasquatch. But She-Hulk, Iron Fist and possibly Punisher should be considered for the next game also.

Adam Warlock would be awesome :up: Quasar too. Definatley need more cosmic representation

On that list I think Vision would be the best in a MUA game, but there are others on there I would want to see too.

Nick Fury
Iron Fist
The Black Widow
Rom Spaceknight
Shogun Warriors Raydeen, Combatera, Danguard Ace
The Punisher
Shang Chi
The Wasp
Yellow Jacket

If Marvel regains the G.I. Joe License Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Duke, Scarlett, and Lady Jaye.

Namor
Punisher
She-Hulk
Ares
Sentry
Iron Fist
Vision
Beast
Rogue
Gambit

Gambit
Cable
Capitan Marvel
Namor
Punisher
Jean Grey
She-Hulk
Sentry
Hercules

I really hope they actually do better character models this time. the last ones sucked

There are a lot of characters I'd like in the game, but the one I want the most, although highly unlikely, is Taskmaster.

You never know, in the first MUA they had characters as obscure as him.

Prodigy but I doubt he'd be in it.
Quicksilver would be awesome to play with
Carnage would be sick if they got creative with his moves
Juggernaut of course
X-23
Magik
Havok

I think he would really be fun to play with. Characters like Spider-Man, Punisher, Daredevil, Captain America, Silver Samurai, Hawkeye, etc., all cramed into one character, he'd be a blast.

I jsut hope they don't add a bunch of X-Men characters that we've already seen.
I think Jean has already been done, and I'd like someone else to take her place- I'm sure Sue will be back, so we don't need another TK-ish long range female character
I thought Emma was one of the worst PC's in XML, so I think she's out.
I also wouldn't mind them skipping Collossus this time around. I'd rather see Captain Britain, Wonder Man or Sasquatch in the spot
I want some classic heroe we haven't been aboe to play as yet, like....
Vision, Wasp, Firestar, Blackbolt, Crystal, Namor, Punisher, She-Hulk, Quasar, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Banshee and Havok

Also, I would love to see Cloak and Dagger, but wouldn't it be neat if you controlled both at once? Dagger would lead and fire projectile and use melee, while Cloak runs behind her boosting and teleporting the two of them
I think that would rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"