Inhumans MVP of the Inhumans?

Reaction score
Please only vote after watching all of the series.

My vote goes for Medusa, despite her inability to grow her hair after it was cut. I liked her in this and usually outshone the mute/chill that was Black Bolt. After seeing the entire season, Maximus isn't a good villain and he annoyed me towards the end.

Overall, Lockjaw. He was the only consistably likable character.

A more serious answer would be Maximus. His was the only real storyline in which his every action felt important and not just like filler.

I found Medusa the only one on the show who didn't bother me. Her horrible hair loss scene aside (why didn't she try to stop them?!). I did like Blackbolt in the final episode, but that final scene of his realllllly should have been more destructive...

I wanted to go Lockjaw, but it felt like a copout so I voted for Medusa. I didn't like Serinda Swan in the first two episodes, but she ended up quite strong by the end. Runner up is Gorgon whose actor was the only one who looked like he was having fun. I didn't like the secondary Terrigenesis plot, though, which might have caused him to fall behind.

*barks*

I think you know who I voted for :p

The dog, obviously. He managed to get through all eight episodes without my wanting to fast-forward *and* to have an entire performance without words that didn't make him look constipated.

But Medusa was surprisingly awesome. I love how she handled Auran so decisively early on, even without her 'powers.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"