Lets Cast the Inhumans...for Fantastic Four 3

phoenixflight

Amazing Amazon
Reaction score
Looking at the possibilty of a more 'epic' otherworldly story for Fantastic Four 3 following the Silver Surfer's RISE in FF2, I would love to see the Inhumans make their big screen debut.

But who would you cast for the classic Royal Family...

Here are my picks:

Black Bolt
played by Eric Dane (Charmed, Grey's Anatomy)
ericblackboltpg0.jpg

Why Eric…with that chiseled chin and piercing steer...he doesn't need to speak!

Medusa
played by Jolene Blalock (Star Trek: Enterprise)
jolenemeduseec5.jpg

Why Jolene…just one look at her and you’re mesmerized...and great hair extensions!!

Gorgon
played by Dominic Purcell (Prison Break)
dominicgorgonds2.jpg

Why Dominic…he possesses steely determination and has a powerful look!

Karnak
played by Rodrigo Santoro (Lost, 300)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Santoro
rodigokarnakus2.jpg

Why Rodrigo…a great looking guy who has the power to find my weak spots!

Triton
played by Justin Hartley (Smallville)
justintritonps6.jpg

Why Justin…just look at him navigate the waters in the cancelled “Aquaman” tv pilot!

Crystal
played by Elisha Cuthbert (24)
elishacrystalmy4.jpg

Why Elisha…forget controlling fire, water, earth and wind! She must be the 5th element!

Maximus the Mad
played by Zachary Quinto (Heroes)
zacherycv3.jpg

Why Zachary…he plays insane psychopathic lunatic like no one else!

Lockjaw
played by a CGI dog

See this is where they screwed up in the original casting. Jessica Alba would have made a great Crystal - Elisha Cuthbert would have been a good Sue.

See this is where they screwed up in the original casting. Jessica Alba would have made a great Crystal - Elisha Cuthbert would have been a good Sue.

I agree with your assessment of Jessica being a good Crystal....hmmmm not sure on Elisha....seems alittle short to me.... but why not....ok....:cwink:

I don't want to come off like an Alba hater, but I do think she would have been better as Crystal, and if not Elisha - then a number of other actresses would have made a superior Sue. However, I do think she and Ioan will come off better this time around, as both their characters have more to do - with the wedding and all, this is more their story than the first on was.

I don't want to come off like an Alba hater, but I do think she would have been better as Crystal, and if not Elisha - then a number of other actresses would have made a superior Sue. However, I do think she and Ioan will come off better this time around, as both their characters have more to do - with the wedding and all, this is more their story than the first on was.

:huh: :huh: ok....

that we will never know.....:dry:

no elisha wouldnt make a good sue, people pick her for every damn role because shes hot, she cant act, honestly im so sick of seeingher for black cat,mary jane,gwen stacy,batgirl,sue storm, etc
shes not that great people!and thats coming from a canadian

Hey, I am NO big fan of Elisha, either; my point was that her LOOK was better for Sue, and Alba's was better for Crystal - and that's what I ment by their being a number of "better" Sue's - the look not the talent. I would have rather seen some one a little more mature for both Sue [and Reed], perhaps Naomi Watts or Charlize Theron...

I like Alba as Sue. I guess Cuthbert would have been the more conventional choice though. I certainly could see her as Crystal as well.

What are your thoughts on the other cast choices...who would you pick????

I like alba, and i did'nt really pay attention to much of her stuff before ff but i like her in the role, and anyway we can't change it so no use saying 'What If'

The inhumans would be a very good, story line but i think it would cost to much to make with all the actors wages, and special affects and costumes.
And i like your choices for the role!

but i would love to see it on the big screen!

Namor - Rupert Everett
Medusa - Amy Adams
amy-adams-picture-3.jpg

Karnak - Cyril Raffaelli (District 13/live free, die harder)
Gorgon - Vinnie Jones (X-men: the last stand)
Triton - Vincent Cassel (Ocean's twelve, and Ocean's Thirteen)
Crystal - Rachel Bilson
200px-Summer_Roberts_Season_3.JPG

Maximus - Jude Law
Lockjaw - CG, voiced by some Bulldog

Ron Perlman for GORGON.

One of Adam Sandler's bulldogs for LOCKJAW.

And please make sure that CRYSTAL looks years younger than MEDUSA.

Gary Oldman for the WIZARD [I know he's not an Inhuman, but...]

The inhumans would be a very good, story line but i think it would cost to much to make with all the actors wages, and special affects and costumes.
!

I thought the same thing at one time along with the idea that they may seem a little too similar to the X-men but if FF2 is huge, then I can see Fox uping the ante for FF3. If they just concentrate with the Royal Family then the biggest special effect would really be Medusa, I believe and possibly Crystal since she has elemental powers. As for the rest, I am not sure how difficult or expensive the effects would be. I really would love to see them realized on screen so maybe I'm deluding myself LOL.:yay:

They would be expensive, that is why you don't waste your money with CGI shots of Mr. Fantastic reaching into a closet for TP.

I'd love to see the Inhumans, but if they added them into a Fantastic Four movie there would be screams about too many characters, not enough characterisation. That's what a lot of people said about three villains in SM3 and about the new characters added to X3.

considering sue might be pregnant, the inhumans is the best idea so far. crystal might be tough to cast so maybe . . . . . . . Jamie-Lynn Sigler

I'd love to see the Inhumans, but if they added them into a Fantastic Four movie there would be screams about too many characters, not enough characterisation. That's what a lot of people said about three villains in SM3 and about the new characters added to X3.

This would be different. You would only have 1 main villain, and one main story (if you cut the Frightful Four out). Only Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, and Gorgon need to really be highlighted. Oh, and can't forget Maximus. Every other Inhuman can be more minor.

Oh, and if FOX would give us a 2hr. runtime, it would work.

not as much gorgon either, he doesn't need to be highlighted, he could make a brief appearance, and uatu needs to be their too.

Uatu shouldn't EVER be more than a cameo. Period.

That said, the Inhumans while their polictics need to be developed, they as individuals aren't really that important. Medussa and Blackbolt get a subplot, as does Crystal, likely with Johnny Storm... but the others don't need any more screen time than, say, Frankie Raye, IF that. It'd be nice to see a battle between the four and the Inhumans... and Doom usurping a good dose of Terrigen Mist, hopefully he can get his full on badass God complex.

I honestly like the very first casting choices best... well rounded, skilled, but not expensive actors. I wouldn't use Elisha however... I'd go with someone a bit fresher and more talented, like Kristen Bell for instance.

I'd also skew one of them towards an ethnicity... a superior race full of white people works a lot better in the 60s than it does in the present. Say, Jai White for Karnak... or someone who can do martial arts, cuz lets face it... it's much cooler to give the weakspot a kick or two than to run around poking stuff.

Edit:
Just a thought:
INHUMANS.jpg

"Fantastic Four: Fall of the Inumans"...I really love that title!!!

I may be in the minority, but I hope the Inhumans never appear in the FF movies.

Why do you not want the Inhumans in an FF sequel? Like the Surfer, they were introduced in the pages of the FF, and they should be introduced via an FF movie. Now, I think it's too soon for them to be in an FF sequel, but some day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"