• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My BATMAN comic COWL with white eyes

B

batmanmiller

Guest
This is my first cowl and my first costume. i hope you like it. i,d love to hear your opinions, and of course, if you have questions, feel free to ask any time
comic4.jpg

comic1.jpg

comic3.jpg

comic6.jpg
 
Pretty cool. I think it would look better if it was a little smoother.
 
Yeah should be a little smoother but looks really good.

Is this for a fanfilm.

Oh and the first thing I think when I see the first pic is "ADAM WEST!"
 
wow now that is awesome...how did ya make it?
 
Nice design, the only thing is as others have said, a smoother finish, and more matte. Whoever the guy wearing it (is that you or a friend?) looks good in it
 
Looks good. Like the Dead End mask, but with a more rough texture and white eyes.
 
LongDong said:
Now if only you could fix the cape and such

whats wrong with the cape? Im seeing all these posts with your stupid remarks and im not understanding your intentions.

Oh, i get it, youre a troll.
 
It looks bumpy, and paper mache like... anyway, nice piece of work.
 
Darkseid1 said:
whats wrong with the cape? Im seeing all these posts with your stupid remarks and im not understanding your intentions.

Oh, i get it, youre a troll.

What are you talking about? You seem to be the one trolling here numbnuts.

What is wrong with the cape? Look at how it is attached at te neck, it would only limit movement.
 
LongDong said:
What are you talking about? You seem to be the one trolling here numbnuts.

What is wrong with the cape? Look at how it is attached at te neck, it would only limit movement.

ah, more vulgar insults. Ill be sure to include this post as well when i notify the mods of your trolling.
 
Darkseid1 said:
ah, more vulgar insults. Ill be sure to include this post as well when i notify the mods of your trolling.

oh grow up
 
I sorta like the bumpiness of the cowl. It gives it a weathered appearance. I wish that we got a response on whether or not we could see out of the eyes or not.
 
It is a little bit too glossy, a flat finish would be better. But overall it's really excellent, good job!! Oh yeah, I also like the choice of chest logo...nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"