My Customs.

RaZaTrOn

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm a long time visitor of the Products forum but i don't really post much. I'm a big collector of ML's and other various figures (NECA TMNT, HEROES, TRANSFORMERS, WATCHMEN)

I haven't really bought any ML's in a while because i live in the UK they are getting harder to come by :(

Anyway i decided to try my have at some custom figures. My picture quality is poor but i hope you can get a feel for the figure. Once i can i will post decent pics. I really hope you can give some feedback.

My first custom is : The Hood

Image037.jpg
Image038.jpg
Image039.jpg

My next customs will be a couple of Gods because i feel Thor is lonely.
So Enchantress, Lady Sif and The Warriors Three shall be coming soon.

Last edited:
hard to tell from the pics...but it looks really good

Thanks Rough.

I know the pics aren't great because they were taken off of my phone. Hopefully i will get better ones though.

Yeah, same as Rough, you can't really see the details, but he looks cool. I say keep it up and keep 'em comin. Good job!

Thanks Jay. I'm gonna try and dig up my camera and hope for a bit better quality from that. Thanks you guys! :woot:

I finished my Enchantress tonight so if i can get decent pics of her i will post them later.

EDIT: Better pics!!

100-0008.jpg

100-0007.jpg

100-0009-1.jpg

Last edited:
Enchantress and previews.
100-0002.jpg
100-0003.jpg
100-0004.jpg

Warriors Three previews.
100-0005.jpg
100-0006.jpg
100-0007-1.jpg

Lol thanks.... :whatever:

I can't really help that though. I used the Lady Galadriel figure from the LOTR line of figures... so realllly she looks like Cate Blanchet who in turn must look like a dude lol.

What about the Hood figure in the better qual pics?

Brand new custom. 1 of 3!
Fandral the Dashing w/horse

100-0009.jpg
100-0005-1.jpg

Fandral looks amazing.. especially his head... i wouldn't of used fabric on him... i personally hate when they mix fabric with plastic... if there wearing a plastic costume.. the whole thing should be plastic...

and yes... your enchantress is horrid. everyone else looks pretty cool though.

The cotton wool actually works really well. I decided to use that because the fur looked horrid before hand and i just wanted to cover it up.

I'm gonna be working on Enchantress when i get the time smooth her down and such. Any tips?

throw her away and start over... enchantress is ATTRACTIVE. and for christ's sake, don't sculpt her boobs. they look nothing like real ones... there too big, horrible shape, proportionately incorrect in size and position, and completely take away from the fig... feel free to cut off clothing of LOTR figs for her... but use a pre existing ML body sculpt, one of the early women molds (black cat, elektra, phoenix etc..) those are big enough to be a Norse god... but small enough to not be as big as she hulk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"