The Custom figure thread

Reaction score
Well basically i noticed a few threads about customs figures. so i thought it would be nice to have a place to show them all off, and and if anyone has any questions about cusomizing hopefully other customizers will be happy to answer.

just to let you know, i dont really know anything about custom figs but im always interested in what people can do with them, but you never i might even give it a try somtime..

so lets get this started ( hopefully lol ) :woot:

Here's a Repain and Head swap I did a while back making a Champions Era Angel figure.....Sadly his legs fell off before I could finish painting it.

figgs025ns4.jpg

Here is an Awesome Guardian fig I was making but then one day I wasn't paying attention and I painted the outside of his left leg red by accident then I got mad and never touched it again.

img0154dz4.jpg

Are you gonna fix him?? Plus, while his legs are off use it as a chance to cover all the white inside his hip and crotch area with the red.

Here is an Awesome Guardian fig I was making but then one day I wasn't paying attention and I painted the outside of his left leg red by accident then I got mad and never touched it again.

img0154dz4.jpg

Why not cover it up with white paint??? You damn quitter. :cmad:

And thisy here is a Custom I was working on but then got stumped on how to give him a neck....then I misplaced his head...It was a SMC Sandman had with the hair painted black....it looks great...I'll find it and I'll make a Neck and I will finish this fig and he will rock all.

img2874la1.jpg

cool stuff roughneck, thnx for getting the thread going :D

how come you dont just paint over the red on the outside of guardians leg like ftb said?

Cause I'm painting over it with white.....I Dunno...I was just mad at myself.....

img0154dz4.jpg

That's what you get for painting with a yo-yo.

And you don't like guys who swear a lot.

rough, ya know i love ya... but use tape or something when painting.. the paint jobs kinda look bad, because where there should be strait lines, you gave us wavey

Oh My God...TAPE!

Why the hell have I never thought of that....please don't read that as sarcastic...I really am an Idiot......Crap.

just let it dry before you peel the tape off... it'd help with the straitness

o, and paint inside joints, and i dunno if its a scuff mark, but it looks like you didnt take angels wings off to paint, cuz theres a red mark

Man...Tape honestly seems like such an easy answer....I don't know why I'd never thought of it or heard it before now....

No Matter...I prolly aint gonna do much more....I will finish my Dick Tracy thoug.

well... people use tape when painting houses.. so i just figured it was logical.. and obvious? lol

I took his wings off.....That though I think was some paint on my thumb

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"