The Custom figure thread

I thought I may as well post these here too!

Custom Thread... Duh!

Skrull scientist and soldier

Copyof100_0773.jpg

100_0774.jpg

Like these... here I did a scientist and a soldier with the blaster without the fire thing. I'll be trying to do a Srull warrior...but I think I'll need a super skrull for that...obviously with out the the thing arm and stuff...just the regular fig!

BTW if someone have a super skrull for trade/sell...please let me know!!!!!!!

I did it with an exacto knife...and then cut off the excess with a pointy little scisors(specialized for that stuff)...Then just refine it and paint it!

All his finger are loose.... not articulated....but loose!!! lol

if somebody knows a website where I can find pics of the different skrulls costumes/variations...let me know. All the pics I have find are crap and I need detail for the customs I want to make!

UJCustom5.jpg

UJCustomFull.jpg

UJCustom4.jpg

UJCustom1.jpg

This is a Union Jack Figure i painted a few years ago for Union Jack from the SHH Boards.

Been meaning to get round to making/painting some other figures but just not got round to it yet.

Was thinking of doing a Fantomex which i think would be cool.

unionjack.jpg

Hes based on this design.

I used Deadpool for the body and face. (filed his face down slightly to get rid of the wrinkles and to smooth it out.)

the grenade belt is also from Deadpool.Its attached to his sword sheath but i cut it off and glued the ends together and gave it a nice brown and black paint decor to make it look like leather.

He looked awesome on the stand that comes with deadpools little mate.

Man that UJ looks neat! Congrats on a great fig!

BTW this is one Legend I'm waiting on!!! Lets hope we get it soon! :woot:

LOL.... I knew somebody would notice that! ...LOL

I'm just trying to get a super skrull to make a nice custome...

I will keep making some mods to the ones I got....

But seriously... does it looks nice or not? just to know your thoughts on it¡

looks a little too big
if you cut about a 1/4 inch out of the middle then glued that together,it would probably fit him better

cable.jpg

cut out a section that big in the front and back and glue back together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"