My Drawing's Gallery

Applejuice

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm Applejuice and I finally made an art thread in this forum!!
I like to draw, and try all kinds of styles, although, my favorite are caricatures and portraits in comic style. From now on I'll post some of my drawings here for fun and hope you all enjoy!

Please feel free to help me out with new ideas or suggestions for improvements, I'm always open to it and ready to learn more! :yay:

And this is my first humble drawing of some people having fun in some far distant what looks like a planet :grin:

upload_2021-7-19_16-55-23.jpeg

upload_2021-8-9_11-14-41.jpeg

A portrait of a gothic girl in black and white with a background. This one was made in the iPad on adobe Illustrator program. I know I have to work more in the shades but I think it came pretty cool. what do you guys think :)

View attachment 47996

A portrait of a gothic girl in black and white with a background. This one was made in the iPad on adobe Illustrator program. I know I have to work more in the shades but I think it came pretty cool. what do you guys think :)

Dude, this piece is very fluid. Very cool!

Dude, this piece is very fluid. Very cool!

Thanks a lot!:wow:

I created this forum some time ago already and you are the first to like some of my drawings I'm very happy that someone finally appeared though :D. Have a great day!!

sadly this forum doesn't get the traffic it once did, but maybe one day. keep posting all the same!

Hi everyone, it has been some time that I come here to post hope everybody is doing great! Today I'm posting one comic style portrait of a girl in Venice Beach.

upload_2021-12-16_20-15-49.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"