My feelings on Muslims and other junk (long)

i'm gonna have to buy an abaya when we go to saudi arabia this december. my dad is going there for a month and my mom wants us to spend our christmas break there. when we lived there i was under 12 and didn't have to wear one. it's gonna be kinda weird lol. if we do end up going i'll have pics :)

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
i'm gonna have to buy an abaya when we go to saudi arabia this december. my dad is going there for a month and my mom wants us to spend our christmas break there. when we lived there i was under 12 and didn't have to wear one. it's gonna be kinda weird lol. if we do end up going i'll have pics :)

Are they comfy? 'Cause if they're comfy it'd be cool to wear one, feel all like a jedi or something. If not. Damn. It's really like literally sauna hot. :csad:

Master Chief said:
Are they comfy? 'Cause if they're comfy it'd be cool to wear one, feel all like a jedi or something. If not. Damn. It's really like literally sauna hot. :csad:

well iono. i'd put on my mom's just for fun when we used to live there. it wasn't that bad. and it's in december so it won't be too bad.

Scrum said:
Don't buy one. Be a rebel!! :D

..Even if it means getting beaten and thrown into a prison cell.

lol i'd love to have someone take a picture of that. me in the street with no abaya and all these women surrounding me with ones on. it'd have to be a quick one cause those saudi's are fast with that rock pelting :o

You'll probably get chased out of the town. It'd make an awesome YouTube video as long as you escape. :o

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
well iono. i'd put on my mom's just for fun when we used to live there. it wasn't that bad. and it's in december so it won't be too bad.

Ahhh, cool. 'Cause it looks really hot. They should have sweet little ice pack pockets in some.

i'm talking about the guys. one of my mom's friends got spit on. there are some nice people in saudi arabia from what i remember but those some of those saudi men were awful.

Master Chief said:
You'll probably get chased out of the town. It'd make an awesome YouTube video as long as you escape. :o

Ahhh, cool. 'Cause it looks really hot. They should have sweet little ice pack pockets in some.

oh it gets scorching hot. thank god for the compound we lived in. we had like 3 pools.

meh to be honest in most cases saudi arabia isn't as bad as people make it out to be. atleast when i used to live there. in the compounds women were free to do whatever they wanted or dress however they wanted. there was a or a few resteraunts, a small grocery shop or big market, swimming pools, gyms, etc. the only reason's to leave the compound for us was to either visit some relatives, go shopping,go out to eat, or get some groceries from big supermarkets.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahahahaha, in America the talk of Burkahs sprung from women who refused to remove them for their driver's license photos. ( and refusing to do that is ridiculous..."Suspect is 5,7, 130 pounds, looks like Grimace, or a purple ghost", :rolleyes: )

On PBS I saw a show about Danes who didn't want people wearing them in government buildings for security reasons.

I'm picturing Jason Voorhees trying to get a driver's license and getting mad when they ask him to remove his hockey mask, or a guy walking in to Parliament with a motorcycle helmet on and, as usual, I have to laugh at Kainedamo. LOL

Well done. You completely ignored the first few replies where I covered all this.

ShadowBoxing said:
1: Posting a picture where you could supposedly see through a women's panties. The screen I was using at the time was fairly dark...but yes you can see through the black panties and see some cooch (2 weeks probation).

2: Making a flame thread about Derek Jeter where I used several swear words (editted words) to describe my disdain for him and the Yankees. I also claimed he was responsible for everything wrong with this country. It did this around 1 am(4 days)

What a shame I missed that second thread, I hate Derek Jeter.

kainedamo said:
Well done. You completely ignored the first few replies where I covered all this.
Hi you insufferable ***********.:)
erm, I wasn't trying to refute anything, I was just saying, you put the funny images in my head with your pictorial, and so, you made me laugh, like you often do.
If I ever want to "debate" you, you'll know it, 'cause you'll find blood trickling from your ears and pant legs when I'm through skinning your mind alive and using the rinds for compost.
Why would I actually....read this bantha poodoo? :huh:

Um... sorry :huh:

Sometimes don't know how to take people on the net.

The Overlord said:
Like your arguements are any better.

celldog: Liberals eat kittens and anyone who disagrees with me is a traitor!:whatever:

Is that really a surprise?

he thinks Team America: World Police was a documentary

kainedamo said:
Um... sorry :huh:

Sometimes don't know how to take people on the net.

lol, and so he tucks his (literal) tail between his (metaphorical) legs and stumbles back to Brigadoon.

JLBats said:
lol, and so he tucks his (literal) tail between his (metaphorical) legs and stumbles back to Brigadoon.

Well, y'know, no harm in saying sorry for misinterpretting an innocent joke :huh:

kainedamo said:
Well, y'know, no harm in saying sorry for misinterpretting an innocent joke :huh:

...Shutup, Green Acres:cmad:

Damn I wish I was here for when this thread first started.

kainedamo said:
:( I don't even know what your insults mean.

Then I have accomplished my goals.

deemar325 said:
Damn I wish I was here for when this thread first started.
It was pretty much an entire page of "I'm not reading all that".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"