My humble Bat-corner

Goddamn_Batman

Civilian
Reaction score
I decided to go ahead and throw up some pictures of my small-but-growing Bat-collection (I did spoiler tags because the pics are big).

The Bat-corner:
1-mybat-corner.jpg
Some cool figures:
3-close-up.jpg
Old-school Batman 89 toys:
4-oldschoolvehicles.jpg
My graphic novels:
8-thegraphicnovels.jpg
An old WB catalogue I found:
11-oldWBcatalogue.jpg
Some Batman 89 trading cards:
12-Batmantradingcards.jpg
And, of course, the Bat-blanket:
15-theBat-blanket.jpg
I have some more stuff, like magazines featuring Bale as Batman on the cover and some newspaper ads promoting Begins, but this stuff is the best.

Nice collection, I like your topshelf!

Man, it's a really cool corner. Is the DC direct BIG batman with cloth worth the bucks. I bought the begins DCDIRECT figure and was really disapointed. Are you happy with it?

CristiMAN said:
Man, it's a really cool corner. Is the DC direct BIG batman with cloth worth the bucks. I bought the begins DCDIRECT figure and was really disapointed. Are you happy with it?
Thanks for the comments. And yeah, he is a tad bit pricey, but I really like it. His presence definately commands attention atop that shelf there. The cloth costume and pleather cape are incredibly realistic and impressive; his costume and boots even have to-scale zippers. He's also flexible enough to move into some pretty cool poses:

DSCN0797.jpg

DSCN0798.jpg

If you can find him for $55-$60, I'd say go for it.

Can we get a picture of those Action figures on the lower shelve?
Is that The Alex Ross Joker?

Thanks for the feedback. After the let down from the begins action figure I was somewhat afraid of the Superman Returns figure. Turned out to be really cool and way better that the Begins one. Most of it fron the cloth that allowed the figure to assume cool poses, something that really bothered me with the Begins armour. He just stantds. So many artuculation for nothing. But this classic batman seem really cool. I'm buying it. Thanks.

Cobblepot said:
Can we get a picture of those Action figures on the lower shelve?
Is that The Alex Ross Joker?

Yeah, there's the Alex Ross Joker, the Mattel Action-Cape Batman, the Mattel 6" Batman, and the Mattel 6" Bruce Wayne. There's also a Batman birthday card I got a while back:

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

DSCN0812.jpg

**** that looks comfy. you got some vintage in there, some kick ass sheets, some good good good reads.. your set man.

very cool.

I didn't want to believe it ... you DO have the Batwing from batman!
god! I'm soooo jealous. :cmad:

Goddamn_Batman said:
Yes it is, and you can probably find it at a Hallmark store.
Awesome. Thanks , man. That is still my favorite screen adaptation of Batman.

Nice. I have that card too.
I have something similar in size to your corner except its on top of a dresser.

Dark Guardian said:
Nice. I have that card too.
I have something similar in size to your corner except its on top of a dresser.

Dude, throw some pics up.

Man . . . the pic up at DC Direct for the 13" Batman is misleading. I would have rather they put the sharp spikes on the gloves instead of the Jim Lee/Frank Miller thingies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"