Sequels The Official "How YOU would do Spider-Man 4" thread

Okay, for Spidey four I would go back to basics. Take everything that was so appealing in all of these movies.

1) First of all, the whole cast and crew would be back for one more
2) The only villain is the Lizard.
3) He doesn't become a villain until like 40 minutes into the movie.
4) the movie's theme would be about rebuilding
ex. -friendships (Peter and Gwen)
-romantic relationships (Peter and MJ)
-your life all together (Curt Conners getting his family and life back)
5) Gwen deals with the loss of her father at the hands of the Lizard
6) the heart of the movie would be Aunt May, she would be a viable character in this one, and not just a small semi needless cameo preaching wisdom to the lead that spider-man should know.
7) If this really is the final Raimi movie, maybe instead of killing Gwen's father, Aunt May should die the way that she did in ASM 400.
8) Something has to be done about the void left by Harry, I think its fixed with Gwen thinking Spider-Man killed her father when it was really the Lizard.
9) MJ is not captured at the end, but instead the Lizard's wife Margret or son Billy, or both.
10) Introduce Ned Leeds to the supporting cast. (possibly)

That is too repetative, in my view. While she did that in the comic too, we had this with Harry for the better part of 3 movies. We don't need this with another character for more movies. May dying is a better option.

I still think 2 villains would work, though.

That is too repetative, in my view. While she did that in the comic too, we had this with Harry for the better part of 3 movies. We don't need this with another character for more movies. May dying is a better option.

I still think 2 villains would work, though.

That could be fixed by Gwen just knowing that it was the Lizard the killed her father and not Spider-Man as soon as it happens.

And I don't really know if I want Kraven or any other villains at all really. I think one villain is enough, and I think the Lizard could hold a movie on his own. Given all of the other plots I threw in. Introducing new characters, Gwen dealing with her father's death and reconciliation with Peter after he used her hurt MJ. Peter and MJ trying to rebuild their relationship, Peter and MJ trying to get along after Harry's death, Doctor Connors struggle with his Lizard persona and wanting to be normal throughout the movie, and Aunt May maybe getting sick and dying at the end. That's a lot of ground to cover.

Just to let you guys know, I will be making changes to my script. I will be adding things and editing things.

Venom

Start off the movie with a speech about Spider-Man's passed experiences and how they effect his future. A police chase through the city and explosions go off. We here someone yell "cut" and this scene was all being recorded for a movie. the director asks for the explosions to be bigger and in a different place. The visual effects director warns the director it would be too dangerous but the director makes him continue anyways. The explosion that happens gets out of hand and Spider-Man swings in to save everyone. Director fires the visual effects director and he wants revenge.

Later on Black costume Spider-Man is taking down an insane student from the university who has the place in a state of lock-down. He is taken to jail (after getting a brutal ass whooping from S-M)

Soon after, Spider-Man makes another capture as regular Spider-Man (this is when he takes off symbiote and before MJ is kidnapped). He captures Beck, the visual arts guy who was set the director's house on fire. Spider-Man saves the director from the burning house.

Beck is taken to the same cell as Cletus Cassidy (the same student you tried a VT on the university). While in prison Beck creats a cube that projects the accident at the bridge in 3D and he would play it over and over to remind himself of how his calculations were correct and it wasn't his fault everything went up in smoke.

The cell mates plan an escape and when Cletus climbs the wall, he doesn't help Quintin Beck over the wall so Beck swears revenge on not only Spider-Man but also Cletus.

Beck (after finding clothes) sees a crowd nearing in times-square. He arrives to see Spider-Man is being Beaten! He gets close enough to watch and when the foe is about to be blown away, Beck pulls out the cube and throws it in, showing the fake explosion giving him the chance to save Venom. Seeing as Venom is in debt to Beck he agrees to take down Spider-Man for Beck (also cause he wants his own revenge)

Meanwhile, Curtis goes for his own revenge on his old professor: Connors. He breaks into his lab and trashes it then finds an "evolved" version of the symbiote that is more effective and red. The symbiote bonds with him and makes him into Carnage.

Eventually, Venom is sent after Cletus for Beck's revenge and Brock goes and is beaten. When Beck asks for him to go after Spider-Man again, Venom is so obsessed about Cletus and the new symbiote that he leaves to go locate him.

Beck takes matters into his own hands and becomes the Mysterio. He now wants revenge on Carnage, Venom and Spider-Man. Venom and carnage fight through the movie then Mysterio defeats them both. Cletus leaves Venom behind as Mysterio finishes the job on Venom and it appears that he kills him. The movie ends with Carnage and Mysterio at large and open for SM4

This movie's plot centers around revenge again on

Mysterio:
The movie director, on Spider-Man and on Cletus

Venom:
Spider-Man and Carnage

Carnage:
No one he's just crazy!

Spider-Man 4

Spider-Man is looking for this new carnage that has overcome campus and is called in (as Peter) by Conners who tells him about the stolen symbiote and how it mutated and it was all caught on tape.

Peter recognizes the student and looks up on him. He had broken out of jail with Beck who was another guy spidey locked away.

Eventually, Spider-Man stakes out at campus and catches carnage but then the surroundings change and he is captured by Mysterio. He loses.

Then Carnage catches him in another point in the movie. Spidey loses

Mysterio knows who Spider-Man is from the before (he sees the battle in the spinoff and venom tells him)

Mysterio and Carnage end up teaming together to take down Spidey and when he's about to be finished off, a gust of sand knocks Carnage and Mysterio off of S-M.

Sandman arrives and he has a debt to pay. This movie's plot line evolves around loyalty, friendship and trusting. They fight Sandy and Spidey and finally Carrnage bites Sandman with a poisonous bite and Sandman dies.

Wounded, Mysterio wants to retreat but Carnage wants to finish Spider-Man when Carnage say his "other" is close and they must prepare. He fallows Myseterio away. Mysterio thinks Carnage is fallowing him and Carnage thinks the same because they are both headed in the same directions.

They end up at Beck's home, where Carnage also senses Venom is. Mysterio says he didn't kill Venom only locked him away in his underground cellar. Carnage goes inside the cellar to see his "other" but Venom had broken free of the chains and he slips out of the open door while Carnage is inside and locks him in instead.

Venom is met outside by Mysterio who defeats him with sonar waves and Venom barely escapes. Carnage joins Mysterio outside some time later when he frees himself of the cellar with his symbiote ax.

Venom finds Peter and asks for his help. Spider-Man is at first shocked but eventually agrees as long as he doesn't get out of hand.

In the end, Spider-Man and Mysterio fight while Venom and Carnage fight then when Mysterio is beaten, Venom falls from above and Carnage goes after Spider-Man. The symbiote leaves Eddie (now out cold) and attaches itself to Peter who tries to use it against Carnage but he is losing control.

Spider-Man webs to a rocket launch while Carnage fallows and the sound blasts from the rocket's lift off, knocks the symbiotes off of the two and Spider-Man webs them onto the rocket.

i dunno if someone already made one like this...if so, sry, this is what i would do

1) Two Villians: The Lizard and Kraven
2) diferent actors for spidey, MJ
3)I would show the more smarta$$ side of spidey, making fun of the villains and stuff and making jokes in the middle of the battle
4)mmmm some REALLY small parts for more villains, like the shocker, just a 5 minute part for him robbing a bank or somehing, just to show more of the spiderman franchise
5) the plot would be that doc connors becomes the lizard, starts making disasters. spidey tries to stop him andfinds put that he is his friend and teacher. then we see kraven that comes to NY to hunt this lizard. so there we have a good plot. spidey tries to bring back connors, but has to fight him in order to do that, but at the same time he has to defend him from kraven.
6) NOBODY IS CAPTURED, SPIDEY DOESNT HAVE TO SAVE MJ!!!

Venom

Start off the movie with a speech about Spider-Man's passed experiences and how they effect his future. A police chase through the city and explosions go off. We here someone yell "cut" and this scene was all being recorded for a movie. the director asks for the explosions to be bigger and in a different place. The visual effects director warns the director it would be too dangerous but the director makes him continue anyways. The explosion that happens gets out of hand and Spider-Man swings in to save everyone. Director fires the visual effects director and he wants revenge.

Later on Black costume Spider-Man is taking down an insane student from the university who has the place in a state of lock-down. He is taken to jail (after getting a brutal ass whooping from S-M)

Soon after, Spider-Man makes another capture as regular Spider-Man (this is when he takes off symbiote and before MJ is kidnapped). He captures Beck, the visual arts guy who was set the director's house on fire. Spider-Man saves the director from the burning house.

Beck is taken to the same cell as Cletus Cassidy (the same student you tried a VT on the university). While in prison Beck creats a cube that projects the accident at the bridge in 3D and he would play it over and over to remind himself of how his calculations were correct and it wasn't his fault everything went up in smoke.

The cell mates plan an escape and when Cletus climbs the wall, he doesn't help Quintin Beck over the wall so Beck swears revenge on not only Spider-Man but also Cletus.

Beck (after finding clothes) sees a crowd nearing in times-square. He arrives to see Spider-Man is being Beaten! He gets close enough to watch and when the foe is about to be blown away, Beck pulls out the cube and throws it in, showing the fake explosion giving him the chance to save Venom. Seeing as Venom is in debt to Beck he agrees to take down Spider-Man for Beck (also cause he wants his own revenge)

Meanwhile, Curtis goes for his own revenge on his old professor: Connors. He breaks into his lab and trashes it then finds an "evolved" version of the symbiote that is more effective and red. The symbiote bonds with him and makes him into Carnage.

Eventually, Venom is sent after Cletus for Beck's revenge and Brock goes and is beaten. When Beck asks for him to go after Spider-Man again, Venom is so obsessed about Cletus and the new symbiote that he leaves to go locate him.

Beck takes matters into his own hands and becomes the Mysterio. He now wants revenge on Carnage, Venom and Spider-Man. Venom and carnage fight through the movie then Mysterio defeats them both. Cletus leaves Venom behind as Mysterio finishes the job on Venom and it appears that he kills him. The movie ends with Carnage and Mysterio at large and open for SM4

This movie's plot centers around revenge again on

Mysterio:
The movie director, on Spider-Man and on Cletus

Venom:
Spider-Man and Carnage

Carnage:
No one he's just crazy!

Spider-Man 4

Spider-Man is looking for this new carnage that has overcome campus and is called in (as Peter) by Conners who tells him about the stolen symbiote and how it mutated and it was all caught on tape.

Peter recognizes the student and looks up on him. He had broken out of jail with Beck who was another guy spidey locked away.

Eventually, Spider-Man stakes out at campus and catches carnage but then the surroundings change and he is captured by Mysterio. He loses.

Then Carnage catches him in another point in the movie. Spidey loses

Mysterio knows who Spider-Man is from the before (he sees the battle in the spinoff and venom tells him)

Mysterio and Carnage end up teaming together to take down Spidey and when he's about to be finished off, a gust of sand knocks Carnage and Mysterio off of S-M.

Sandman arrives and he has a debt to pay. This movie's plot line evolves around loyalty, friendship and trusting. They fight Sandy and Spidey and finally Carrnage bites Sandman with a poisonous bite and Sandman dies.

Wounded, Mysterio wants to retreat but Carnage wants to finish Spider-Man when Carnage say his "other" is close and they must prepare. He fallows Myseterio away. Mysterio thinks Carnage is fallowing him and Carnage thinks the same because they are both headed in the same directions.

They end up at Beck's home, where Carnage also senses Venom is. Mysterio says he didn't kill Venom only locked him away in his underground cellar. Carnage goes inside the cellar to see his "other" but Venom had broken free of the chains and he slips out of the open door while Carnage is inside and locks him in instead.

Venom is met outside by Mysterio who defeats him with sonar waves and Venom barely escapes. Carnage joins Mysterio outside some time later when he frees himself of the cellar with his symbiote ax.

Venom finds Peter and asks for his help. Spider-Man is at first shocked but eventually agrees as long as he doesn't get out of hand.

In the end, Spider-Man and Mysterio fight while Venom and Carnage fight then when Mysterio is beaten, Venom falls from above and Carnage goes after Spider-Man. The symbiote leaves Eddie (now out cold) and attaches itself to Peter who tries to use it against Carnage but he is losing control.

Spider-Man webs to a rocket launch while Carnage fallows and the sound blasts from the rocket's lift off, knocks the symbiotes off of the two and Spider-Man webs them onto the rocket.
It is really good, very creative....but i dont like it...i personally dont think that bringing back venom or the simbiote would be a good idea ....the damage to the character`s image is done already, dont do more harm. i would love to see a spidey vs carnage only movie..but thats not going to happen...i also like the misterio idea for a movie...and what you wrote is probably something raimi would do for the character.

I'll have a new plot up tomarrow for a movie with Mysterio, Electro and Lizard.

I would love to see Venom return,but unfortunetly he died:-)csad::cmad:).
I definitly want to see the Lizard. Maybe,you could start by still having the symbiote in the lab. Dr. Conners is doing experiments with lizard DNA which cause his transformation(of course). Meanwhile,a new villain enters the scene. Let's say it's the Scorpion,hired and created by JJ. Jameson to finally take down Spider-man. To get the money and find out how to create the Scorpion and give him his super strength,Matt Gargan and a small team of "friends," attacks Conners lab trying to find out how to create the formula necessary to create Scorpion. One of his "friends,is a murderer,thief and all around nasty guy named Cletus Kassidy. While in the lab,Spidey shows up to stop the robbery and save Conners,but not before the remaining symbiote latches on to Kassidy. To make a long story short...

-Spidey must fight and defeat Scorpion,all the while trying to save his friend and mentor,Dr. Conners.
-I'd like a little more interaction between JJ and Spidey. Maybe the Scorpion could turn on Jameson and be saved by Spider-man.
-MJ and Peter work on their shattered relationship and by the end of the film Peter asks her to marry him. She says yes.
-By the end of the movie,the symbiote attaches itself to Kassidy,giving him all the secrets of Peter Parker and possibly even Venom. Carnage is born.
-Aunt May should play a bigger role but she should die by films end. Either by old age or a victim of Scorpion or Lizard.
-The stage is set for part 5. Carnage will be the main villain(this corrects the mistake of what happened to Venom in part 3.Meaning he should've been saved for part 4).
-Part 4 should focus on Peter,of course. But maybe also show a little more of his relationship to Conners,and Conners relationship with his family.

I think first and foremost is the story of Peter and MJ. I felt SM3 had so many balls in the air they lost focus of that arch that was built in the first two films. I think they should be seperated with both of their careers taking off. MJ would be getting job offers over sea's while as Spiderman he's a buisy as ever though I would nix the Spiderman day stuff from the last one. I think the film should about rebuilding their friendship and in turn their relationship.

I think they should ditch the Stacy's myself. Unless they're there to serve a real purpose, other then just being there give a knod to the comics, they should go. With Connors and his family taking the stage , Kraven, Peter ,MJ and Aunt May I think you've got enough on your plate without adding the stacy's .

I think Lizard with Kraven Hunting him would work the best if you're gonna have two villians. In fact I think it works better this way as opposed to a Schumacer style team up which is forced. I'd love to see Kraven bury Spiderman alive . Maybe after Spiderman gets in his way several times he hunts Spiderman man, he stalks him, finds out what he knows about Connors then gets the drop on him.

I agree with whoever stated that Aunt May's character should be brought back into the forefront. I wouldn't kill her off ,but I do think she could find out , either by Peter telling her or in the a similar way MJ found out in Spiderman 2. I would have her sick though and with the medical bills piling up similar to the current ,back in black story. That way Peter is torn between trying to be by there for her and trying to save Connors in time. This would be an event to bring Mj and Peter back together as friends

As for the crew , I would start with a clean slate. Certain I would recast the leads and get a new director. I'd get Mary Elizabeth Winstead to be Mary Jane though I'm still not sold on anyone in particular to play Peter. I'd like for JK Simmons, Elizabeth Banks, Bill Nunn and Ted Raimi to return. I'd also want Rosemary Harris to return .

For starters, don't listen to fanboys, that would be at the top of my list.

For starters, don't listen to fanboys, that would be at the top of my list.

QFT. Well said. There are too many fanboys out there and trying to listen to them all will only result in a jumbled mess.

As for myself, I'll be doing my own fan script.

The major theme will revolve around new beginnings and learning to let go- I kind of want to build off the events of SM3. Villains will include Lizard and one more undetermined character.

here is my 2 cents:

main villains: lizard and kraven

small 5 min cameo: shocker

plot: connors becomes the lizard, kraven who just came to the city decides to hunt the mysterious creature in the sewers, spider-man defends the lizard and stopped kaven from nearly killing the creature, kraven switch his hunt towards spidey who during the course of the film tries to help connors regain his human form and thus his memory and of course tries not to be defeated by both the lizard and kraven.

maybe have kraven kills himself at the end a la kraven last hunt dunno

As do I :up:

Lizard and Kraven FTW :hyper:

Bingo.

New cast, new crew

Lizard and kraven as the hostiles

excellent screen play that draws heavily from the source material

spot on characterisations

MJ's character expanded as a "stand by her man" g/f...and advises and consoles peter, she also patches and nurses pete's wounds after his first bout with the lizard...and luckily will not be put into harms way in anyway shape or form.

Kraven tries to attack Connors' family

Martha and Billy are the primary victims that need saving

etc etc...more than enough potential here, people.

they should introduce Black Cat and the Prowler, and then poise them for spinoff movies..

What would be cool in Spidey 4 would be to have Peter sort of coping with the loss of Harry. I would also love to see Peter and MJ not totally back together, but have them grow closer as the movie progresses.

The theme of loss and recovering from loss could work very well with a Lizard/Connors plot. Dr. Connors loses his humanity, then ultimately regains it. It would complement Peter's story with the loss of Harry and the distance between him and MJ.

i have a few different ideas.

main villain: lizard
sub-villain who may or may not have a good heart in the end: kraven
opening action sequence villains: rhino and shocker as a team

also, i think kraven would work better as somewhat of a tech-hunter. not entirely but he should use more advanced weapons instead of a rifle and whip.
not all fancy crap, but things that would work well in a mvoe that wouldnt' otherwise have much technology used against spider-man.

OR

a movie with mysterio could actually work. it would be awesome to watch if they did it correctly and made him actually a villain to spider-man. obviously he would be hard to get to because of his 'genius' holocubes and all that. there are enough good stories they could use him for and some kind of plot with peter not being able to bellieve in what he is seeing. it'd be cool if somehow it was inhaled into his system to hallucinate and he would have episodes reaccuringly. vulture could easily fill in to get his appropriate screentime that was cheated from him in part 3

electro always seemed to me as a very good possible main villain. he could 'evolve' as the movie progressed with him. at first he would just have electric powers, then he could become a beacon of pure energy and drain the city of power and even be able to transfer through powerlines by the end of the film.

but this is something that i'd like to see after something like the lizard's story. i'd like to finally get past that.

scorpion also deserves to get a crack at a movie in the future. all of these characters have very good potential in a mvoie as long as they are utilized fully and formost as REAL threats and not necesarilly linked to peter himself. mysterio could be to mary jane, electro could have a crush on gwen, etc

Ok, all good ideas. Now what I have thought of doing that would be cool is that get the main actors back but only for like 15 to 20 min. of film. Show Peter and Mary reconcile and have a side thread of Kraven the Hunter announcing on tv that going to hunt Spidey a la Ultimate. That should take all of about 20 min of film.
Place it like throughout and the rest of the film have a sort of flashback introducing the new actor who will be spidey for the next three or so films. This will take place in high school which would essentially be after he got his powers but before he graduates in the first film.
The villains would be then Morbius and the Lizard. Peter would still be in High School but intern at the college and there would be some kind of genetics competition and that is how Lizard and Morbius come about since both are professors at the same university.
It isn't so necessary to have Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst with Kraven but to kind of continue from the fourth and incorporate a new actors to take their places.
You could even have the Black Cat going to the university in the flashbacks.
Hopefully this makes sense.

Alright, I've been throwing the Lizard/Kraven idea around in my head for a long time now, and I'd really like to get some of my ideas out. This is just a basic outline, and I'll add to it and refine it as time goes, but I'd like to hear some feedback.

Spider-Man 4
Act I:
-opens with Spider-Man and Captain Stacy working to together to catch a criminal (Shocker?), the media plays up the partnership between Spidey and Stacy as a major crime deterrent
-after graduating, Peter accepts an invitation to work with Connors and Miles Warren on a breakthrough experiment
-scenes of Connors eating breakfast with his family, neglecting them to concentrate more on his work
-Connors decides to test the finalized serum on himself, transforming into the Lizard, trashing the lab, and knocking out Warren (this is late at night so Peter isn't present)
-Kraven comes to New York to showcase an exhibition of his trophies, establish some personal moments between Kraven and his servant where he talks about how he is still unfulfilled and needs one last great hunt
-Peter and Captain Stacy are both present for the opening of Kraven's exhibit when the Lizard appears
-first battle between Spidey and Lizard, Captain Stacy is crushed to death after saving a child from fallen rubble, Lizard escapes to sewers
-Kraven, after seeing the battle, views the Lizard as that final hunt he's been looking for
-Jameson begins a smear campaign by blaming Spidey for Captain Stacy's death
-in the wake of Captain Stacy's death (which pushes Peter and Gwen together as she looks for comfort), Kraven announces to the city that he will hunt the Lizard

Act II
-Warren finally wakes up and leaves the hospital, refusing to talk to the press, Peter (as Spider-Man) interrogates him and learns that Connors is the Lizard, tells Warren to start working on a cure that will reverse the transformation
-Peter returns home and hears a Lizard sighting over the police scanner, he confronts the Lizard and asks him to calm down (who just thrashes around and attacks Spidey)
-Kraven appears and attempts to capture the Lizard, Spider-Man prevents from doing so, allowing the Lizard to escape in the process
-the next day, Jameson begins promoting Kraven as the real hero, introduces Kraven to Peter so that he can learn more about Spider-Man, Kraven recognizes Peter's scent
-Lizard spies on Martha walking Billy to school
-Kraven follows Peter, using his hunting techniques to hide himself from spider sense, eventually sees Peter put on the Spidey costume and follows him to a meeting with Warren
-Warren says that the antidote is nearly finished, Spidey tells him to give the cure to his photographer and to hurry so that they can help Connors
-still hiding himself, Kraven overhears the conversation and learns that the Lizard is Connors
-the next day, seeing Peter talk with Gwen, Kraven kidnaps Gwen and uses her to lure Spider-Man into a trap
-shoots Spidey with a tranquilizer dart, buries him a la Kraven's Last Hunt
-Kraven visits the Connors household, kidnaps Martha
-thinking about all the people he's failed, and all the people he still needs to save, Peter bursts out of his grave

Act III:
-Peter returns to his apartment, where a worried MJ is ecstatic to see him and gives him a needle (the cure) that Warren left for him, Peter leaves to go find Connors
-Kraven brings Martha to Central Park, uses her to lure out and trap the Lizard, Kraven declares that he has finished his hunt at last
-Spidey appears, beats up Kraven (like Ock at the end of SM2), and frees Martha
-Lizard escapes, fatally wounds Kraven, knocks Spidey away, takes Martha, and flees to the sewers
-Kraven urges Spidey to follow and save his friend, tells him that his hunt has finished and he has nothing more to do
-Spidey goes into the sewers, fights Lizard, the two end up in the water and Peter plunges the needle into Lizard's chest just as the two go underwater
-Peter emerges from the water with Connors back to normal, takes Connors and Martha back home
-while Martha sleeps, Connors tells Peter about the importance of having someone to count on (juxtaposed with Kraven being buried by his servant)
-Peter takes the advice to heart, marries MJ
-Gwen asks Peter to come to her father's grave with her, the scene plays out exactly like SM1's final scene (i.e. Gwen says that being in danger made her realize she loves Peter, kisses him, he responds by saying that he'll always be her friend and that's all he can give)
-Peter walks away from Gwen, narrates on the importance of responsibility and commitment (whether a bite from a spider or a ring on his finger)
-final swing with MJ holding onto Spidey

Obviously, I have to add the whole Peter/MJ/Gwen story, and I also want to further reinforce the idea of Peter not wanting to fail Connors like he failed others (by having him visit Harry's grave, beat himself up over Captain Stacy's death, etc). But aside from that, what do you guys think?

What if they had like a Kraven's Last Hunt thing with the Lizard instead of Vermin? It wouldn't be word for word adaption, but it would have that iconic image of spider-man rising from the grave, I can already picture it in my head.

EDIT: wow I didn't read your scene by scene above my post, actually that seems pretty perfect in my opinion and proves that Kraven and Lizard can work. But my suggestion is to maybe have Kraven hunt Spidey instead of the Lizard? If you go back and look at Kraven's Last Hunt he catches Vermin and uses him against Spider-Man, even though Spider-Man is his primary target. It would tie in more with KLH and make more sense if done that way.

1. No Man-Spider and no Clone Saga.

2. Gwen and Capt. Stacy should get accidentally killed by the Lizard.

3. Toby, Kirsten, Bryce, J.K., Raimi, and Rosemary should all return for one more movie.

4. The movie should end with Peter and Mary Jane finally getting married. No interruptions this time with Gwen in the mix. Gwen should just be a friend of Peter's and nothing more, though Mary Jane will still hold her suspicions of Gwen.

5. Kraven and Lizard are the main baddies with Jonah and Scorpion or just Mac as secondary villains. My idea with have Mac Gargan in the mix is have Jonah try and finish what he tried to complete with Brock by painting the wallcrawler as an antihero and a menace. Mac would follow Pete like a paparazzi but everytime he tries to get close, Spider-Man would break his camera, or snap some incriminating photos to get Mac fired or in trouble. Mac pleads for his job at the Bugle and J.J. comes up with an idea to keep it though it is consiEnter away message text here.dered to be "top secret and classified." From there Mac would become Scorpion, trash the laboratory, kill a bunch of scientists, and go and join up with Kraven on hunting the webhead. Kraven would call dibs on Lizard. Scorpion with Spider-Man. If Scorpion weren't able to come into the mix, I'd just bring in Calypso and have Kraven be a sympathetic character like usual who first starts off bad, then Calypso gets killed by The Lizard so then he goes really bad, but in the end learns that revenge does not solve anything kind of like Peter learned with Sandman.

7. The movie should be 2 and half hours or 2 hrs and 45 minutes. I want a long, epic, groundbreaking Spider-Man film. Make this the final battle.

8. Dr. Connors will die by Kraven's hand, but Kraven will realize that he killed a man and not a giant Lizard and find out that Connors was a family man as well. Hence, the sympathetic character route.

9. Peter will lose Aunt May in this one, become a man, and face his final chapters as Spider-Man. The messages will be about lost and death, revenge, and the power of healing and overcoming all odds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"