Sequels Lizard in Spider-Man 4? Found something in the book

If you just sit back and think about it, what comic book franchise actually has fanboys wanting to see a THIRD movie, and yet wanting to see a FOURTH film, as well? By now, most people (fans & casual movie goers) wouldn't even be interested in seeing a third.

I love seeing Curt Connors again in the trailers, it screams THE LIZARD for SM4.

Aloha,
Why do you think I've been telling you all these years.
SPIDEY RULES

Thus is why THE LIZARD is great. ^

It's gonna be cool, Spider-Man battling with the The Lizard one night, and the next morning, he's in class with the teacher who whipped his ass.

lmao never thought of it like that hahahah!:wow:

If you want my input and I'm totally being serious I think the Lizard has the ability to kick the S**T out of every Spider-Man villian he had to face. None of Spider-Man's villians have the abilities the Lizard has and thats what is cool.

The lizard is very strong, he is capable of lifting 24,000 pounds *12 tons* while Spider-Man can only lift 20,000 *10 tons*

The Lizard has the ability to regenerate so Spider-Man has to constantly be hitting him in order to bring him down or else twenty seconds later Lizard would be brand new.

Also the Lizard doesn't fear fatigue, he never gets tired and is constantly on the move capable of reaching speeds of forty-five miles per hour. He likes to play with his victims by wearing them down before making the killing blow so they don't put up a struggle.

Also if the Lizard had his limbs cut off they would simply grow back just like a real lizard's. He also has one-inch claws that can slash through concrete.

There are many things that go into play with the Lizard that I can tell you about, he is faster and stronger than Spider-Man could ever be. He also possesses a 6 1/2 foot long tail that has immense physical strength that can whip at speeds of 45 miles per hour being able to crush a human being like a sludge hammer to a car door?

Conclusion:
The Lizard is F**KING AMAZING!!!!
couldn't have said it better. The Lizard is without a doubt one of the most strongest Villians spidey has ever faced in history. one wack with his tail can send spidey through a wall or two. and then there's Dr. Connors who has a, wife, son which is interesting and I would like to see if they go with that storyline on film. but I just hope they don't make the lizard look stupid and big like a hulk lizard, I just hope they give him the original look and give him every aspect or atleast the important ones when they use him. as for battling spidey, Spidey will probably be almost dead by the time a battle between him and the lizard end. if you look at the comics you will see that the Lizard doesn't hesitate when it comes to beating up spidey and putting him through so muh hell that spidey can't take. and let's just hope one of their battles take place in a sewer:-)cwink: ).

good points but will they keep all of those stats for the movieverse?

Dr. Connors studying lizards was mentioned in both novelizations for SM1 and SM2, but there were no references in the SM2 movie to lizards or reptiles in Connors' classroom at all. I'm glad to see a lizard skeleton diagram in the SM3 trailer and it's nice that it gets mentioned in the novelization, but ultimately NONE of that means anything with regard to SM4. The novels throw extra stuff in there for the fanboys but it means nothing to future films.

That is pure bull**** because spidey will never die and you call yourself spidermanhero12 and your a disgrace.
so you want to come into this thread start yelling at me? I don't think you understand that us fans like the fact that the villians are stronger and are able to beat up spidey. but I never said I wanted spidey to lose, I want him towards the end to beat up the villian or knock him out instantly. stop trolling and leave, that won't be long from now.

couldn't have said it better. The Lizard is without a doubt one of the most strongest Villians spidey has ever faced in history. one wack with his tail can send spidey through a wall or two. and then there's Dr. Connors who has a, wife, son which is interesting and I would like to see if they go with that storyline on film. but I just hope they don't make the lizard look stupid and big like a hulk lizard, I just hope they give him the original look and give him every aspect or atleast the important ones when they use him. as for battling spidey, Spidey will probably be almost dead by the time a battle between him and the lizard end. if you look at the comics you will see that the Lizard doesn't hesitate when it comes to beating up spidey and putting him through so muh hell that spidey can't take. and let's just hope one of their battles take place in a sewer:-)cwink: ).

That is how I want it to be in the Spider-Man video game you have no idea. I want the Lizard to be just throwing our assess all over the place just toying with us.

I also think it would be a really cool idea to have the cinteractives be negative ones in the game when they are supposed to be positive so you can get your kicks and punches in. But in mine The Lizard will slash you with its claws PRESS X to leap out of the way, when you do you leap over his head only to get batted to the side by his long 6 1/2 foot tail and fly helplessly across the room like a rag doll!:wow:

There are only two people in this world who could write good Lizard stories and thats me and the other Lizard that stalks these boards. :D

That is like you want him to die if the villain is stronger.

Dude I have always wanted Spider-Man's demise to be ended by the blood stained claws of the Lizard! I actually have fan-fiction calls "Spider-Man Fails" where at the end Spider-Man is brutally slaughtered by the Lizard.

Your a disgraced to the series.

Why because i'm not like you and think everything has to be a disneyfied ending? Grow up the world isn't full of daisey's and roses. This world is a f**ked up place where violence is in everyones heart. Nothing is ever like it is in the books where you are happy, bad things happen in the real world and i'm sorry that I want to excersise that in a fictional world. :(

I said that because you only like Spiderman because of the Lizard so your a disgrace to the series.

lmao okay if that was the case then why do I have Spider-Man posters and movies and taped all the cartoons and bought all of the toys bought every game even though the lizard hasn't been in any of them except for two *Oh wait thats right I got around punching air pretending i'm batteling him*. Why am I anxiously waiting the movie when the Lizard isn't in it? Why am I phsyced about the release of the game?

Why do I buy every magazine that has Spider-Man on the cover, why do I buy the comics even when the Lizard isn't in them? Oh yeah I just like Spider-Man for the Lizard:whatever:

I said that because you only like Spiderman because of the Lizard so your a disgrace to the series.

THE LIZARD#1's head is on right, which is more than I can say for TKPS. You may want to consult a pediatrician or look into this option...

NoLife.jpg

He is wrong because he only likes Spiderman because of the Lizard so he a disgrace to the Spiderman series.

how about you read what I posted above buddy. :D

I'm not trying to be an A$$ but dude you don't even know me so i'm a little taken a back by your accusations.

How powerful is the Lizard compared to all the other villians it just seems after facing so many villians just fighting the Lizard would do no justice In 4 the mjain villian should be the Lizard or the Clone Saga

He's pretty strong I believe. I think he's stronger than Spider-Man even. In the comics, he was more than a match for Spider-Man. He might be able to carry a movie. As long as they don't use the lizard army plot from the comics, it should be fine.

If you want my input and I'm totally being serious I think the Lizard has the ability to kick the S**T out of every Spider-Man villian he had to face. None of Spider-Man's villians have the abilities the Lizard has and thats what is cool.

The lizard is very strong, he is capable of lifting 24,000 pounds *12 tons* while Spider-Man can only lift 20,000 *10 tons*

The Lizard has the ability to regenerate so Spider-Man has to constantly be hitting him in order to bring him down or else twenty seconds later Lizard would be brand new.

Also the Lizard doesn't fear fatigue, he never gets tired and is constantly on the move capable of reaching speeds of forty-five miles per hour. He likes to play with his victims by wearing them down before making the killing blow so they don't put up a struggle.

Also if the Lizard had his limbs cut off they would simply grow back just like a real lizard's. He also has one-inch claws that can slash through concrete.

There are many things that go into play with the Lizard that I can tell you about, he is faster and stronger than Spider-Man could ever be. He also possesses a 6 1/2 foot long tail that has immense physical strength that can whip at speeds of 45 miles per hour being able to crush a human being like a sludge hammer to a car door?

Conclusion:
The Lizard is F**KING AMAZING!!!!

Well said! This is exactly why the Lizard should be in the next sequel. The tail is like a sledge hammer.

He's pretty strong I believe. I think he's stronger than Spider-Man even. In the comics, he was more than a match for Spider-Man. He might be able to carry a movie. As long as they don't use the lizard army plot from the comics, it should be fine.

I think they should because its Dr. Connors way of trying to make the world a better place by giving them the positives of his curse. If everyone was like the lizard there would be no more pain or suffering.

I think they should because its Dr. Connors way of trying to make the world a better place by giving them the positives of his curse. If everyone was like the lizard there would be no more pain or suffering.

Good point!

Dr. Connors studying lizards was mentioned in both novelizations for SM1 and SM2, but there were no references in the SM2 movie to lizards or reptiles in Connors' classroom at all. I'm glad to see a lizard skeleton diagram in the SM3 trailer and it's nice that it gets mentioned in the novelization, but ultimately NONE of that means anything with regard to SM4. The novels throw extra stuff in there for the fanboys but it means nothing to future films.

Well lets hope this is sgin for this to happen in the near future .

0065356922046_500X500.jpg

0065356922046_AV_500X500.jpg

Well lets hope this is a sign for this to happen in the near future .

0065356922046_500X500.jpg

Probably not any more of a sign than the Rhino, Scorpion and Kraven figures that are also part of that new Hasbro toy series.

However, I am kind of curious as to where that particular Lizard design came from. It sort of looks like the unused Lizard design from the SM2 Playstation game, but not quite as big or Hulk-like. Since Lizard was originally going to be used in SM2, I wonder if those designs are still out there and being used for this new Lizard toy. I'd REALLY like to see all the unused art designs from the Spidey movies put together on some deluxe DVD or art book someday.

I'd love to see the Lizard in Sm4.. having said that. I just hope they don't go overboard and CGI him to death. But out of all the Spiderman Rogues gallery, he is still after all these years, the most menacing and intimidating enemy in the lot.

Raimi loves tragic figures...I think it's a safe bet to say we will see him in a future SM movie. ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"