Sequels The Official "How YOU would do Spider-Man 4" thread

That's what I like about it. Who says that every superhero movie has to be this epic, life changing thing in which the end result is the biggest battle ever. That kind of thinking is what got SM3 in trouble in the first place.
No.
What got it into trouble was the terrible writing and direction.

how i would do spider-man 4. I just watched the 90's fox animated series of spider-man and one thing that struck me was how "right" they nailed parker/spidey's personality and humor. his one liners were hilarious, the constant voice over's of parker thinking to himself was spot on. bring in that writer from that series or brian michael bendis to write spider-man or just the dialogue for him. I'm sick of sony bringing in these writers like koepp, ect... that don't get spidey. when has tobey maguire has said anything funny. ever. the dialogue they give to him is flat and boring. every episode of the fox series had something witty, especially his voice over stuff. his one-liners to fisk, norman, and madame webb were hilarious. after 3 movies, even though i loved the 2nd film, they can't get the spidey i know and love right. for a villain, I would go with kraven the hunter. oh ya, have spidey use impact webbing and actually cocooning enemies in webbing. haven't seen either yet.
I agree. Spider-Man needs to have some quips.

You're right about the impact webbing. We have not seen any "cocoon" webbing at all yet. All we have seen are web lines and web nets. I don't mind them, but I would really like to see Spider-Man wrap a thug or supervillain up with some impact webbing.

it would be awesome to start the movie off with a cameo from rhino, it would be an epic fight scene in the middle of manhattan

I would have scene after scene of physical challanges for Spider-Man, in place of the "explosive emotional battles" the series is used to. I'd input a sequence where Spider-Man has to save a class of school children from some big ass dogs, and loses some of the kids in the process. I would even be open to the idea of Spider-Man taking on real ghosts this time. How about guest appearance from other lesser villains like The Rhino and *******? And since this one leads directly into SM5, there should be a cliffhanger where Green Goblin is alive, and ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"