Revenge of the Fallen My local 711 now have Transformers 2 Slurpee Cups!!!

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
Surprised me, cuz Terminator cups still good until end of the month right?

So, yeah, go check it out! :cwink:

I also saw some candy tie-ins...

What other Tie-ins do you guys know?

Here they are:
attachmentk.jpg

attachmentd.jpg

just checked my 711, not until the first Monday of June

I was gonna say, it's a little early yet

those look just like The Incredible Hulk ones, if they come with different flavors i gotta get my hands on one of them. I remember the TIH being really good.

I think they look alright, also think you guys are being picky for 711 Slurpee Cups.

how did you guys like the TIH, Wolverine or Terminator ones?

I hated the Wolverine ones, these to me aren't so bad! I will probably be a sucker and buy all of them if I can.

The Wolverine cups were pretty lame but I got them all any way. The Terminator cups were pretty damn cool. The Transformers cups look pretty sweet, too. Definitely plan on getting them. LoL, I seriously have a whole cabinet filled with 7-11 Slurpee cups. :hehe:

anyone else seeing these Transformer cups/straws yet?

mine still don't have them

I stopped by my local 7-11 and picked up the M&M bags.. they had Optimus, Ironhide, Bumblebee on the reg. M&M's and then Starscream, Megatron, and Barricade on the peanut M&M's.

Also they got their slurpee cup shipment today! YAY

My friend told me that his 7-11 has an Optimus Prime head much like the Iron Man head cup. Is this true? I haven't been able to find anything about it.

Was at 7-11, they have an Optimus head, saw 4 straws (BB, OP, Megatron, and Fallen), saw the BB slurpee cup and the Optimus slurpee cup, along with a smaller cup with what looked like stickers of a few bots you can put on the cup. Pretty cool.

Haven't seen these cups but the Terminator Salvation cups are the best ones 7-11 has ever had. They are pretty cool.

My 711 has 4 different cups, my favorite one they had was Ravage so I got that one it looks pretty good.

what's this "ravage" cup people keep speaking of

my 711 only has 3 regular slurpee cups (BB, OP, and MegaTron) 4 straws, and a smaller slurpee cup with a pyramid and removable stickers. They also have the OP head cup

but not this Ravage cup? pictures?.............

nevermind. Had to go to 3 different stores, the closest to me never got the ravage cups in, the furthest from me (which I went to 2nd) was all sold out and of course, the final stop had plenty in stock.

Pretty sure I have all the cups/straws now

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"