My Mistake.....

JokerNick

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys, I figured I would start a thread about this, there is alot of misinformation going around about the X3 books right now.... I stated yesterday what i though was true, but the info I received was wrong, it was a joke, and I feel bad about this.......... here is the email I just recieved

Hey Nick, about your last email, that was a little joke, the book I read for you was called, X-Men 3: Meet the X-Men, it’s basically an introduction/prequel story for X3, it gives character backs stories…….. I don’t know what you are hearing, but the X3 movie Novel does not come out till I believe the 19th of May, and the children’s Novel comes out May 30th……….. here’s a list of what I sent you

x-Men 3: Meet the X-Men

X-Men 3: Rogue finds a home

X-Men 3: Fight the cure

X-Men 3: Coloring Book

X-Men 3: Sticker Book

X-Men 3: Beast Chooses Sides

These books, from what I read, are just lead up’s to the X-Men 3 movie, so I don’t know if they will have what your looking for, sorry about that joke, it was in bad taste, anyways, I hope you find these useful

so from my source, those are the books coming out next week, the Novel for the x3 won't be released until late May, and the children's book is being released May 30th..............

JokerNick said:
Hey guys, I figured I would start a thread about this, there is alot of misinformation going around about the X3 books right now.... I stated yesterday what i though was true, but the info I received was wrong, it was a joke, and I feel bad about this..................

So what you posted over at the Cyke thread was false?

CapBeerCino said:
So what you posted over at the Cyke thread was false?

I thought it was real, but it turned at to be false

JokerNick said:
I thought it was real, but it turned at to be false
it always does ;)

Thanks for clearing that up Joker!:up:

WorthyStevens4 said:
**** happens, Nick. ;)

yep......... I feel bad

** he enters his shadowy domain, where he will spend the next weeks reflecting on what he has done**:(

Rogue finds a home? what are they talking about??

X-Men: The Last Stand: Junior Novel
Kids novel still appears to be May 9th according to Amazon and the Publisher
I have e-mailed Harper and was told it has already shipped to most locations and is expected to be released on time.

X-Men: The Last Stand
The adult novel is still expected to be released on May 16th in both eBook format available at midnight and in-stores. It has already shipped I posted in the Cyke thread awhile ago after I contacted a sales rep with Del Ray and
Both Amazon and Del Rey it is expected to come out on time.

--So I am not really sure where you are getting information otherwise as nothing has been communicated to me. When I e-mailed Del Rey where I posted in Cyke they even suggested it would be able to be read as a eBook at Midnight....so who knows. Maybe something has changed, and if it has they certainly have not updated to reflect it yet.

I have no idea whats going on here so erm....

TromaFreak64 said:
X-Men: The Last Stand: Junior Novel
Kids novel still appears to be May 9th according to Amazon and the Publisher
I have e-mailed Harper and was told it has already shipped to most locations and is expected to be released on time.

X-Men: The Last Stand
The adult novel is still expected to be released on May 16th in both eBook format available at midnight and in-stores. It has already shipped I posted in the Cyke thread awhile ago after I contacted a sales rep with Del Ray and
Both Amazon and Del Rey it is expected to come out on time.

--So I am not really sure where you are getting information otherwise as nothing has been communicated to me. When I e-mailed Del Rey where I posted in Cyke they even suggested it would be able to be read as a eBook at Midnight....so who knows. Maybe something has changed, and if it has they certainly have not updated to reflect it yet.
Thanks so much! now i can prove that the JR. novel has shipped and arrived.

I say anyone who's man enough to publicly admit they made a mistake, and apologize for it, doesn't need to be punished.

Thanks for clearing it up.

JokerNick said:
why is kermit having a seizure

He's not, hes going crazy because of all the new tv spots ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"