• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My overall thoughts on the show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
I'm not crazy about the animation style-I think it could be drawn better. But the storylines & action are cool. The heart of Spider-Man is there. The voices are pretty spot-on. I'm curious as to where they're going with the Osborn storyline. I don't know why they made Montana & Shocker the same person, but it's cool. It's good, overall. I will keep watching.:spidey:

the animation style is the way it is because they wanted to capture spidey's unique speed.
they didn't have the money for a more detailed style. greg weisman admitted that...i must admit i was a little put off by the designs at first too. but ever since i found out he was on this show i knew it would be great. weisman doesn't put out crap. :) (i really hope he does a clone saga and puts his own stamp on it.)

plus thats just the way the artist draws. I agree it could be better. but it also could be worse...who knows maybe they'll add more detail once they get more money off the series in the future. like how they changed the style of "the batman" during season 4. it looks more like the old batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"