My Spider-man 3 fan trailer script

Spider-Freak

Civilian
Reaction score
* TWO ROBBERS are in a car, speeding down the road. One ARMED ROBBER leans out the window and shoots a cop car. It spins out and smases into a cop car. Bolth cars smash into a building.*

ROBBER (driving): YES! Were home free!

*the car drives right into a WEB and get stuck*

SPIDER-MAN: not today boys!

*cut*

MAN: You dont understand HARRY! You are now in total control of Oscorp!

*cut*

QUENTIN BECK: I worked for your father for years! You can't fire me!

*cut*

OSCORP WORKER: BECK's screwed up the machine! ABORT! ABORT! DILLON will be killed!

*cut*

MAX DILLON: GYAAAAAHGH! Save.... me.....

*multiple explosions*

*cut to Mysterio laughing*

*cut to MAX DILLON geting up*

MAX DILLON: Whats.... happening to.... MEEEEE!!!!

*Dillon fires thousands of lightning bolts across the room*

*Cut to MAX DILLON and HARRY in the chamber in HARRY's house*

HARRY (to mask): PARKER's killed you father, and BECK destroyed our company.... Your right father.... I have nothing to lose...

HARRY shakes DILLONS hand

*cut*

GG2: *laughter*

*cut*

MYSTERIO (over the Giant TV in times square): $2,000,000,000 by tomarrow, or my legon of zombies destroys you all!

"It's time"

*cut*

GG2 drops MJ off a bridge*

"to get ready"

*cut*

ELECTRO hits SPIDER-MAN with a lightning bolt*

"for spider-man's greatest adventure yet"

*cut to ELECTRO holding MYSTERIO by the neck*

*cut to a pumpkin bomb flying at MJ*

*SPIDER-MAN dives for the bomb, and shoots a web twards it*

SPIDER-MAN: NO!!

*cut to an explosion and GG2 laughing*

"SPIDER MAN 3"

SANDMAN: I hear ya got a bug problem..."

May 4, 2007

that made no sense but either do my scripts so good job!

Why Electro and Mysterio? Didn't you hear who the villains are? :o

question how can electro grab mysterio by the neck he where's a fish bowl.

HCpride said:
venom and sandman

I'll need to see some proof

and don't give me any of that Kirsten Dunst stuff, your probably just another Venom fan-boy happy because your villain was mentioned.

An A for effort:up: At least you aren't whining about who you think the villains should be, and why which villains shouldn't be in the film. LIKE SOME PEOPLE:rolleyes:

Creative writing, I love it. Keep it up:):up:

Good effort :up:
But Misterio and Electro?
How was Misterio created?

I'm working on the Fan script. Here's the Idea for a scene. tell me what you think.

GG2 dangles a beaten and battered MJ off a bridge.

GG2: PARKER! Time to finish what my father started!

SPIDER-MAN: Don't do it HARRY!

GG2: EYAHHAHAHAHAA!

SPIDER-MAN charges up to GG2, but ELECTRO and SANDMAN (note: GG2 hires Sandman earlier in my fan script) appear and Knock SPIDER-MAN backwards.

ELECTRO: I'm going to kill you just like I killed Beck Spider FREAK!

SANDMAN: We aint' Octavious, bug boy. NO MERCY!

(there's pretty much a long fight here... and spidey gets his Ass handed to him)

SANDMAN: Gay goodnight!- What the!

A golf club, some cans, etc. fly at SANDMAN and ELECTRO. They tun around and see People in cars tossing stuff at them. ELECTRO fires off a bolt, and the people stop, but SPIDER-MAN has been given enough of a distraction that hes able to kick ELECTO in the back of the head. ELECTRO fires a large loghning bolt at SPIDER-MAN, misses, turning SANDMAN into glass.

SANDMAN: AAK! ELECTROOOOOoooooo.....

in fear GG2 and ELECTRO fly off... Still with MJ...

Spider-Freak said:
* TWO ROBBERS are in a car, speeding down the road. One ARMED ROBBER leans out the window and shoots a cop car. It spins out and smases into a cop car. Bolth cars smash into a building.*

*cut*

*cut*

*cut*

OSCORP WORKER: BECK's screwed up the machine! ABORT! ABORT! DILLON will be killed!

*cut*

*multiple explosions*

HARRY (to mask): PARKER's killed you father, and BECK destroyed our company.... Your right father.... I have nothing to lose...

*cut*

*cut*

MYSTERIO (over the Giant TV in times square): $2,000,000,000 by tomarrow, or my legon of zombies destroys you all!

"It's time"

*cut*

"to get ready"

*cut*

"SPIDER MAN 3"

May 4, 2007
very cool
:up:

Spider-Freak said:
A golf club, some cans, etc. fly at SANDMAN and ELECTRO. They tun around and see People in cars tossing stuff at them.

sorry but... Im pretty sure Ive seen that somewhere lol... oh yeah how about Spider Man!

It's a good creative piece of writing. But I doubt that Raimi will allow Mysterio, Electro, Sandman, GG2, and Scorpion to all be running around in the same movie. You get an A+ for trying though.

Venom and Sandman weren't announced. MJ said that and she ain't the most truthful person. Anyway Sandman has been but not Venom. I think the preview will show Sandman more than Harry being a goblin.

Spider-Freak said:

*cut*

*cut*

*cut*

*cut*

*multiple explosions*

*cut*

*cut*

"It's time"

*cut*

"to get ready"

*cut*

"SPIDER MAN 3"

May 4, 2007

No offence dude, BUT IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Why? Are you wanting Venom? lol I liked it, just too many baddies. Good try though.

yea, take out mysterio, just leave electro, harry, sandman

This is how mine would go.
Have the Marvel symbol blah blah blah
* I swear on my father's grave Spiderman will pay*
* Spiderman killed my father*
* Get ready to die Spiderman*
Show some clips of Harry while saying those things. Then show a bomb being thrown at Spiderman.
Show Flint
Show Dillon
Show a huge wall of sand or soemthing like that.
Show lightning hitting Spiderman
Show Aunt May walk to her mailbox and BOOM.
*Hear laughter*
*Harry, please stop this!*
*MJ scream, Peter fighting*
Sandman hitting Harry, Harry hitting Electro.
Show Spiderman on the glider with Harry.
Then have Spiderman kick the crap out of Harry and then show a big explosion and show Peter (costume torn) looking sad at the ground.

I know it sucks but hey, that was my first try.

Alright, heres how mine would go

Before i start thought i think that everyone should preface their posts with who they think the main villain will be in the movie because i personally think that sandman and venom are going to be while gg2 and electro will be subplots.

And i dont know why but the idea of topher grace as venom just doesnt sit with me that well...but onto the trailer

Open with marvel and columbia logos etc.

*shot of new york skyline, focused on the GWB*
whilst staying on the skyline shot--hear a mayday radio call from john jameson, then have his space shuttle fly over the top of the shot with tons of smoke behind it. Smoke fades into smoke at wreckage on GWB. See Jameson being questioned by police.

Jameson--I dont know, somethings wrong with that sample...
Paramedic--Ok, officers we have to take him now.
Questioning officer-alright take him away...

officer hands a small black rock to his partner.
"Do what you want to with this thing."
other officer "a moon rock? ill give it to a friend of my son's from ESU, the kids kind of a bookworm"

*shot of cop knocking on parker's door.*

"Hey, thought you may want this--its a moon rock "
Peter (aprehensively)- "thanks"

*peter takes rock and throws it on a spidey glove, rock spreads out getting thinner and more like a liquid and peter gets into bed. Peter wakes up in new black costume. then theres a shot of the baxter building sign with "home of the fantastic 4" on it.*

Reed richards from FF movie--"this costume...its alive. and from what i can see, it can influence behavior."

See spiderman in new black suit screaming at civilians, with huge venom esque mouth appearing (teeth and all)

Reed richards (as spiderman is leaving.): "oh one more thing, i dont think it likes intense sound or heat."

fade to black. Peter parker screaming - "GET OFF OF ME." hear low church bell and a high pitched, almost inaudible squeal. fade up to a shot of the symbiote slithering onto the back of a cross

shot of an obscure chemical company...

Plant manager to suits-- you see, here we specialize in fusing common elements, such as slate and granite, with radioactive isotopes.

*lights go out, emergency red colored lights fade on and studder a little bit. then, emergency doors go down, and theres a deep roar.* (this would look like hallways from the sgc from stargate sg1--thats the only thing i can describe it as.)

With a shot on a sewer grate slowly zooming in--

J.J.J- some poor guy falls into a vat of sand and chemicals and turns loopy.

still zooming in on sewer grate, eventually passing through a portion of the grate, shot of running sewer water with lots of sand in it, eventually sand turns into a face. Then, the flow of the water would get faster and the camera would pan up and fly out of another grate with a shot of the church that peter ditched the suit at zooming up and around the back of the church; then zooming in through the stained glass window at the back of the church to see eddie brock (topher grace?) walking between pews.

Brock -- "parker, ruined my job. Spiderman--ruined my credibility and my marrige. Whatve i got left? My life, thats what...might as well take that too. Sorry god (with a chuckle) ...my times up." while eddie brock is walking down the aisle, the symbiote pounces on him.

human scream turning into a roar.

Priest walks out: "whats goin--oh my."

see venom getting up (from being rolled up in a ball on the floor with hands on the back of his head) with white spider on his back, turns around, and looks at priest and smiles, showing all of his teeth. Venom leaps through the stained glass window and shot of glass shattering turns into a cars windshield being demolished by sandman.
Spiderman swings at him but just falls through him. Then venom bites sandman. Sandman falls into sewer grate. Venom is standing in front of spiderman and is obviously much bigger.

Spider-man: "thanks...nice suit."

Venom: "oh...don't thank us, we've met before, after all........."

then several quick shots of venom and spidey fighting.

final shot: spiderman hiding behind a pillar with totally destroyed mask and breathing heavily in an abandoned building that fades into darkness.

venom: "come out, come out, wherever you are."

then just have the the number 3 in homoarak font (available in the movies section at dafont.com) with 2007 underneath it

this trailer would probably be too long... which is probably a bit unrealistic. I wouldnt want to include any shots of gg2 or dillon since i doubt they would be main villains. i think that the camera angles are hard to describe, but i think i did a good job. Hope you like it :)

Here's my script. I dont think Venom will be in this one, as they (a) have to set up the costume and (b) he needs to be the finale.

[TV set]
Reporter (Ben Urich): The military plan will be testing a new nuclear weapon in . We warn all citizens to STAY AWAY!

(Shows Flint Marko running from authorities through the desert wearing handcuffs)

Flint Marko(out of breath): I think…..i……lost them.

Scientist: We lauch in 3

(Marko stops and looks in front of him)

Scientist: 2

Marko (seeing the nuclear weapon): Oh My God-

Scientist: 1

(black screen)

(Marko gets up and looks at his hand. It slowly dissolves into nothing.)

[switch to Osborn house]

(Harry Osborn’s room)
Voice: (whispers) Harry!
(Harry jumps up from his bed)
Harry (breathing hard): whos there??
Voice (Harry looks terrified): It’s me! Your father!

[switch to Curt Connors]
(he is in lab with a lizard in a jar)
Connors (holding syringe): C’mon, please work…
(we see his finger push down on the syringe)

[switch to Peter Parker]
(Peter is eating lunch with MJ)
(Gwen walks in. Peter opens his mouth and food falls out.)

[switch]
Peter is walking home alone and all of a sudden a goblin glider flies past.
Peter (in a low voice): No!

*neat music*

(Shows flashes of him changing into Spiderman.)

“SPIDERMAN”

Shows 3 flashes
- Sandman face
- Goblin face
- Lizard Face

“3”

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member