Spider-Man 3 extended cut

Picard Sisko

Prepare to be Assimilated
Reaction score
Is there any chance of an extended cut being released for the movie? There must be at least 30-40 minutes of unreleased footage cut from the film, and I think some of those scenes could make the film a lot better. What are the chances of them releasing the extended cut like Spider-Man 2.1?

Spider-Man 2 didn't need an extended cut since the movie was amazing, though I loved it and it made the movie more fun to see new scenes. Imagine Spider-Man 3.1. Here are is a myspace blog with all of the deleted scenes of Spider-Man 3:

http://www.myspace.com/the_daily_bugle/blog/367007853

Personally,I'd LOVE a Spider-man 3.1. And you can throw the Spider-man 3 score in there too,but from what alot of people have said here,it's ain't happening. :csad: I don't know if it's Raimi or the studio,but it certainly needs to be at least considered.

We'll never get Spider-Man 3.1 even though we need it.

I want to take all the deleted scenes we did get in the trailers and insert them into the film myself LOL. But why can't they just add some deleted scenes at least to the new blu ray coming out this June?

Because Sony doesn't seem to care. The producers actually enjoyed what we got in S-M 3.

KHHAAAAANNNN! I mean... AVI ARAAAAAADD!

Seriously, can't they just add a few deleted scenes as special features on the blu ray? It would only help them make more money, because I know many people who are dying to buy it!

Every time this topic comes up, my heart breaks a little. If not an extended, alternate cut, why not just let us see some of this deleted footage.

Sony obvious doesn't give a single, solitary *****, as evidence by the "artwork" they've used for the DVD/Blu Ray re-releases.

I feel exactly the same way. I actually feel like crying or pulling my hair out when I think about those deleted scenes that are hidden from us. They are collecting dust in a warehouse, and instead they could be released for the public. It would earn the studio more cash and make fans very happy. Everyone would win.

The closest thing we have is the official novelization

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way we can make a petition for them to release an extended cut of this film?

Is there any way we can make a petition for them to release an extended cut of this film?

Sure why not. I mean, you can submit a petition if you want and it certainly wouldn't do any harm. I doubt they'll take it into consideration. Like Anno said, the producers were happy with the SM3 that went into theaters.

Wouldn't they be more happy if they got more DVD/Blu-ray sales with an extended edition?

Where could we make a petition that Sony would see?

Wouldn't they be more happy if they got more DVD/Blu-ray sales with an extended edition?

Where could we make a petition that Sony would see?

Make a website? Use Twitter or Facebook? I'm not sure. I've never actually started a petition lol. However, this is one petition I would gladly sign :woot:

Hmm maybe a Facebook would be really good. I know there is a petition to release the 1994 Fantastic Four movie on fb, though its not really going anywhere...

but not many people know that movie even exists or care, so.... lol

I am going to try and set up a petition on Facebook, and hopefully a lot of people "like" it.

Go for it mate. I'll gladly sign and shop it around.

Man, with all the new blu-ray releases of the trilogy, this would have been the perfect time to release the deleted scenes. But nooo

Man, with all the new blu-ray releases of the trilogy, this would have been the perfect time to release the deleted scenes. But nooo
Yeah, I am a bit annoyed that with the new blu-ray re-release there are no deleted scenes. Its not very hard to throw them onto the special features. Sigh :(

Same here. I never felt that SM2 was in need of an extended cut (not that I'm complaining) but SM3 I WOULD LOVE to see!

I don't understand why Spider-man 2 deserved an extended cut,but not Spider-man 1 and 3?

I didn't even know there were deleted scenes for Spider-Man 3.

It was the only truly good movie. Does that count?
I know alot of people don't like 3,but you didn't like the original? Even so,it would be cool to see extended cuts,just to see what they filmed or decided to leave out. I feel that way with alot of films,even "bad" ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"