Spider-Man 3 extended cut

I love Spider-Man 2 way more than Spider-Man these days.

I'm watching SM2 on FX right now and they're showing the 2.1 version and I hate it because a lot of the scenes and extended dialogue just don't fit. They were cut for a reason.

SM#, however, needs an extended cut, at least for the Sandman storyline. Kinda like how The extended cut of The Punisher (2004) fleshed out his friend's storyline a little more and made it more clear of why Frank makes him kill himself later on.

I actually wouldn't mind Raimi(or Sony,or whomever)going the route of a George Lucas and creating a special edition of Spider-man 3. Two things I'd love to see them change:make Venom's voice alot deeper and scarier,and have him refer to himself as "we."

If they wanted too make the ultimate director's cut that would make SM3 good.Raimi should take his own money to do it because the studio probably won't.Raimi should cut out Sandman and New Goblin all together and make Harry as Venom.

It would have made SOOO much sense to make Harry Venom. It would have brought his whole character arc since the first movie full circle. He hates spiderman and resents Peter, he would've been a perfect host for the symbiote. I'm very surprised Raimi didn't think of that originally. Although i imagine it would've really pissed the fanboys off that Eddie Brock wasn't Venom.

Was the new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon the first to make Harry as Venom? Because my friend showed me a clip of it and we both had the same dumbfounded reaction and decided not to even bother with it. I hate the idea, but at the same time, it kinda makes sense for the film. But I'd imagined Raimi wanted to stick close to the comics.

Well, Raimi hated Venom, so he didnt really know how to use him in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"