My Spider-man 3 fan trailer script

* peter walking slowly on the street smiling with MJ wiht a business suit on *

screams heard from a huge bank

peter steps infront of mj protectivley and stares at the bank terrified

sand slips from under the door and slowly forms into a man holding a bag full of money
SANDMAN: get outa the way!
PETER * wide eyed steps out of the way and tells MJ to drive back to the apartment*
^^^ happens quickly

3 flashes of peter running and dressing into his suit

fades into Harrys Apartment and he is sitting in a big chair and drinking alchohol

HARRY: he took my dad... he took MJ... he destroyed my life! * throws the glass and it shatters on the ground

angry face on now clinching his teeth he quickly walks into his dads secret layer

flashes to harrys hand touching the mask and back to his face

GG2's laugh

fades out of spidey perched on a building looking over the city and he swings into the screen...

the number three fades onto the creen

and when a *THWIP* sound goes the screen goes black and it is over

WHAT DO YA THINK???
:spidey::spidey::spidey::spidey::spidey:

That was cool. I'd love to see Mysterio, but he ain't gonna be in 3.

here's my idea for a teaser:
erie music...
shot of new york
shot of the bridge
Jameson: Some menece runs around town robbing bank after bank leaving behind nothing but a trail of sand...
Harry(to sandman): How would you like to start making some real money?
(show sandman kidnap a screaming MJ)
(spider-man punches Sandman, arm goes right through him.)
(the bridge)
(show Harry/GG2 carring Gwen)
Spider-man: What are you doing?
Harry: finishing what my father started...
(scream. fade to black.)

the marvel thing comes up

theres a black screen and all u can hear is heavy breathing then screen slowly revels venom in an alley over a womans dead body, in the pouring rain with lightning.

"we need to feed, still hungry, still weak"

GG2 face flashes

laughter fades away. harry sat in a the chair with the serum next to him
more laughing

"NOOOO"from harry turns into spidey shouting NOOOOO over the body of gwen stacy

"I'm off to see Harry,Pete"-MJ
"Becareful"

*nowhere to run*

"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH" screaming while the nuke goes off screen turns black

*nowhere to hide*

"Come out come out"- Venom

"I hear you gotta a bug in the works"-Sandman

"find him distract him"-GG2

*Choices*

*can only lead to more*

*the end could be near*

"MAKE YOUR CHOICE PETE MAKE IT NOW"-gg2 on brigde from sm1

mj and aunt may falling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Venom swings in saves may and licks her

"seems we both have a quarell with harry"

"you?"-pete

goblin bomb lands at venoms feet and explodes (the heat gets rid off the symbiote)

"RUN EDDIE, TAKE THEM"

laughing

eddie being put in police car
spidey on the ground
GG2 face flashes again

*SPIDER-MAN 3*

feel free to comment and change
i think that it is a bit to long but i got carried away i personally prefer the beginning:spidey:

My teaser Trailer

Black screen we hear harry’s voice "I have a bug problem. Think you can help me?" flashes of ....
-sand flying around
-Spider-Man whipping around in a massive sand storm

a close up of Sandman’s face with a evil looking grin. "I think so"

then jumps to quick flashes of........
-Spider-Man (in black costume) swinging
-Shows Gwen and peter talking and laughing
-harry yelling at peter.
- Conners injecting himself with something
- Spider-Man stopping a mugging
- peter and dr. Conners looking at a meteor rock with a microscope
-JJJ , Peter and Brock in JJJ’s office....
JJJ- "your fired brock"
Brock - "what!!"
- Sandman and Spider-Man fighting
-the symbiote covering over peters arm.
- Sandman taking out cops
-Gwen and Brock outside of her house
Gwen - "get away from me!!! I told you it’s over!!"
Brock - "it’s parker isn’t it!"
-Sandman getting shot with water
-Spider-Man (in black costume) webbing brock to a street lamp
-Spider-man (in black costume) talking to Conners. With MJ’s voice in the back ground "it’s the costume peter it’s making you do things!"
- Spider-Man (in black costume) holding JJJ by the leg with one arm over the edge of the roof of the bulge
- Brock standing in an church with an gun
-Spider-Man on the roof of an church trying to pull the symbiote off..."GET OFF ME!!"

Fade to black...hear a church bell
quick shot of brock freaking out with the symbiote covering over him.
Fades to black then we see ......
(with black background.)

jumps to Spider-Man with his costume all ripped up standing in a dark ally looking around nervously while two big white eyes open in the darkness behind him. Fades to black then We hear Venom’s voice.... " We’re poison to you Spider-Man. That’s why we call are selves ...VENOM!" quick flash of Spider-Man being pulled into the darkness very quickly. Fades to black then we see .......
Coming 2007
(with black background.)

Spideyssuperfan said:
Alright, heres how mine would go

Before i start thought i think that everyone should preface their posts with who they think the main villain will be in the movie because i personally think that sandman and venom are going to be while gg2 and electro will be subplots.

And i dont know why but the idea of topher grace as venom just doesnt sit with me that well...but onto the trailer

Open with marvel and columbia logos etc.

*shot of new york skyline, focused on the GWB*
whilst staying on the skyline shot--hear a mayday radio call from john jameson, then have his space shuttle fly over the top of the shot with tons of smoke behind it. Smoke fades into smoke at wreckage on GWB. See Jameson being questioned by police.

Jameson--I dont know, somethings wrong with that sample...
Paramedic--Ok, officers we have to take him now.
Questioning officer-alright take him away...

officer hands a small black rock to his partner.
"Do what you want to with this thing."
other officer "a moon rock? ill give it to a friend of my son's from ESU, the kids kind of a bookworm"

*shot of cop knocking on parker's door.*

"Hey, thought you may want this--its a moon rock "
Peter (aprehensively)- "thanks"

*peter takes rock and throws it on a spidey glove, rock spreads out getting thinner and more like a liquid and peter gets into bed. Peter wakes up in new black costume. then theres a shot of the baxter building sign with "home of the fantastic 4" on it.*

Reed richards from FF movie--"this costume...its alive. and from what i can see, it can influence behavior."

See spiderman in new black suit screaming at civilians, with huge venom esque mouth appearing (teeth and all)

Reed richards (as spiderman is leaving.): "oh one more thing, i dont think it likes intense sound or heat."

fade to black. Peter parker screaming - "GET OFF OF ME." hear low church bell and a high pitched, almost inaudible squeal. fade up to a shot of the symbiote slithering onto the back of a cross

shot of an obscure chemical company...

Plant manager to suits-- you see, here we specialize in fusing common elements, such as slate and granite, with radioactive isotopes.

*lights go out, emergency red colored lights fade on and studder a little bit. then, emergency doors go down, and theres a deep roar.* (this would look like hallways from the sgc from stargate sg1--thats the only thing i can describe it as.)

With a shot on a sewer grate slowly zooming in--

J.J.J- some poor guy falls into a vat of sand and chemicals and turns loopy.

still zooming in on sewer grate, eventually passing through a portion of the grate, shot of running sewer water with lots of sand in it, eventually sand turns into a face. Then, the flow of the water would get faster and the camera would pan up and fly out of another grate with a shot of the church that peter ditched the suit at zooming up and around the back of the church; then zooming in through the stained glass window at the back of the church to see eddie brock (topher grace?) walking between pews.

Brock -- "parker, ruined my job. Spiderman--ruined my credibility and my marrige. Whatve i got left? My life, thats what...might as well take that too. Sorry god (with a chuckle) ...my times up." while eddie brock is walking down the aisle, the symbiote pounces on him.

human scream turning into a roar.

Priest walks out: "whats goin--oh my."

see venom getting up (from being rolled up in a ball on the floor with hands on the back of his head) with white spider on his back, turns around, and looks at priest and smiles, showing all of his teeth. Venom leaps through the stained glass window and shot of glass shattering turns into a cars windshield being demolished by sandman.
Spiderman swings at him but just falls through him. Then venom bites sandman. Sandman falls into sewer grate. Venom is standing in front of spiderman and is obviously much bigger.

Spider-man: "thanks...nice suit."

Venom: "oh...don't thank us, we've met before, after all........."

then several quick shots of venom and spidey fighting.

final shot: spiderman hiding behind a pillar with totally destroyed mask and breathing heavily in an abandoned building that fades into darkness.

venom: "come out, come out, wherever you are."

then just have the the number 3 in homoarak font (available in the movies section at dafont.com) with 2007 underneath it

this trailer would probably be too long... which is probably a bit unrealistic. I wouldnt want to include any shots of gg2 or dillon since i doubt they would be main villains. i think that the camera angles are hard to describe, but i think i did a good job. Hope you like it :)

i rellay like the beginning 2 yours also the final shot bit and venom last line:up::)

add harry some, you know, show him struggling with the "choice"

Edit of First Trailer:

Spideyssuperfan's Trailer #2

Open with marvel and columbia logos etc.

*shot of new york skyline, focused on the GWB*
whilst staying on the skyline shot--hear a mayday radio call from john jameson, then have his space shuttle fly over the top of the shot with tons of smoke behind it. Smoke fades into smoke at wreckage on GWB. See Jameson being questioned by police.

Jameson--I dont know, something exploded in the back of the fuselage and i had ooze all over my legs and it just started seeping into the control panels...

Paramedic (interupting jameson)--Ok, officers we have to take him now.

Questioning officer: alright take him away...

officer hands a small black rock to his partner.
"Do what you want to with this thing."
other officer "a moon rock? ill give it to a friend of my son's from ESU, he's always got some kind of experiment going--he should have a field day with this."

*shot of cop knocking on parker's door.*

"Hey, thought you may want this--its a moon rock "

Peter (aprehensively)- "thanks"

*peter takes rock and throws it on a spidey glove, rock spreads out getting thinner and more like a liquid and peter gets into bed. Peter wakes up in new black costume. Hanging on one of the gargoyles on the Chrysler building. then theres a shot of the baxter building sign with "home of the fantastic 4" on it.*

Reed richards from FF movie--"this costume...its alive. and from what i can see, it can influence behavior."

See spiderman in new black suit screaming at civilians, with huge venom esque mouth appearing (teeth and all)

Reed richards (as spiderman is leaving.): "oh one more thing, it has an aversion to loud noises, and extreme heat."

fade to black. Peter parker screaming - "GET OFF OF ME." hear low church bell and a high pitched, almost inaudible squeal. fade up to a shot of the symbiote slithering onto the back of a cross

shot of an obscure chemical company...

Plant manager to suits-- you see, here we specialize in fusing common elements, such as slate and granite, with radioactive isotopes.

*lights go out, emergency red colored lights fade on and studder a little bit. then, emergency doors go down, and theres a deep roar.* (this would look like hallways from the sgc from stargate sg1--thats the only thing i can describe it as.)

With a shot on a sewer grate slowly zooming in--

J.J.J- some poor guy falls into a vat of sand and chemicals and turns loopy. then he decides to go on a crime spree. Bullets -- they pass through him, and by the time the cops get close enough to him to see him clearly...

hes gone...

still zooming in on sewer grate, eventually passing through a portion of the grate, shot of running sewer water with lots of sand in it, eventually sand turns into a face. Then, the flow of the water would get faster and the camera would pan up and fly out of another grate with a shot of the church that peter ditched the suit at zooming up and around the back of the church; then zooming in through the stained glass window at the back of the church to see eddie brock (topher grace?) walking between pews.

Brock -- "parker, ruined my job. Spiderman--ruined my credibility and my marrige. Whatve i got left? My life, thats what...and i think..... that i can take that on my own." while eddie brock is walking down the aisle to the exit, the symbiote pounces on him.

human scream turning into a roar.

Priest walks out: "whats goin--oh my."

see venom getting up (from being rolled up in a ball on the floor with hands on the back of his head) with white spider on his back and black steam floating off of him, turns around, and looks at priest and smiles, showing all of his teeth. Venom leaps through the stained glass window and shot of glass shattering turns into a window at harry osborn's mansion being demolished by sandman.

Harry osborn,whos in a nice suit, to sandman whos standing in the shattered window(with scotch in hand):"Damn it marko...things in the real world cost money"

Sandman stares at him for a couple of seconds, closes his eyes, and changes the sand on his body to the same suit harry's wearing, reaches over, takes harry's drink, and sits down in an armchair.

Sandman (as fades to shot of spider-man swinging): "Let's talk pests...."

As spider-man's swinging, he lands on a building, and the wall he's on explodes and sand pours out of it. then sandman materializes. Spiderman swings at him but just falls through him. Then venom (from out of nowhere) bites sandman. Sandman falls into sewer grate. Venom is standing in front of spiderman and is obviously much bigger.

Spider-man (brushing himself off): "thanks...nice suit."

Venom: "oh...don't thank us, we've met before, after all........."

then several quick shots of venom and spidey fighting.

final shot: spiderman hiding behind a pillar with totally destroyed mask and breathing heavily in an abandoned building that fades into darkness.

venom: "come out, come out, wherever you are."

then just have the the number 3 with 2007 underneath it

Can someone tell me how good mine is on a scale of 1 to 10 n tel me if u fink it reveals too much at the end also please tell me if you like the beginning

here is mine:
-green screen anouncing previews: PG-13
-Columbia logo
-Red marvel logo, changin pages realy fast, the it becomes sticky and falls apart like hot wax turning into a black and white color.
-focus on the graveof Uncle Ben (Peter Parker voice): A wise man once told me, with great power comes great responsibiliy.
-Shot of peter with the red suite from the back of his body. he is in top of a high building facing down the city.
-(peter's voice): I looked for balance, I found love
- shot of mary jane and peter holding hands and walking during some kind of fair in the village.
-(peter's voice): but I lost a friend...
-Harry's face looking with anger at a failed experiment (blur shot of flint marko being studied, her wife looks through the window)
-(Perter's voice):and now im becoming
-shot of eddie brock looking at spiderman hiding, spidey wings and hides but he looks weak)
-(peters voice): something else!
-shot of spiderman sad in the rain with the black costume.
TUN(sound)- the black costumes tries to get on spiderman
TUn(sound)- spiderman gets rid of the costume(different location and day)
TUN(sound)- the black costume runs where brock is, he tries to escape
- Shot goblin with a new glider and costume flying through the sky
- shot of gwen falling
- shot of spiderman rescueng her
- shot of mary jane crying on tears
- shot of spiderman with the blak costume being insulted by the people
- shot of the daily bugle: spiderman is now a black menace
- shot of sandman destroying the city trying to kill mary jane.
- shot of gwen falling again, different angle different place.
-Harry talks in a press conference outside oscorp: And i swea that spiderman will pay for this
-Goblin screaming: this is all your falt peter!!!
-Mary jane: peter no!!! looking at peter fightin against a black image
- Gwen: i can give you all that love you always wanted
-Sandman screaming ot the sky: osborn!!!!!!!!!!!
-Fisrt look at venom entire body jumping toward peter in the night.
spiderman swings with the red costume and turns then is a black costume, the eye changes and then as spidey comes closer the spider in the chest disapears and then appears anotherwhite one. filling the whole screen.
white letters appear showing a black background.
- SPIDER-MAN 3...

noctuz17, dude, that was awesome!! I could actually visualize all of that. Okay. My turn, let's see how I do. Oh, by the way...This trailer will be based on how the movie will be as explained in my sig.

[Green FBI warning]
[Columbia]
[Sony] [Music begins to play in the background]
[Peter's voice as the Marvel pages turn and with a white glow, the pages stop and the words "MARVEL" stop in red.] Uncle Ben.
[We see Peter sulking in his red and blue costume as rain falls on him]Mr. Osborn has died. He was the Green Goblin. How many more will die because of me?
[Shots of a Research Facility being blown up, a car crash and a giant globe statue about to fall on Gwen Stacy. Fade to black.]
Aunt May: There are those who caution us not to walk the path of darkness. Not to run in black.
[The infamous shot of Spider-Man clad in black costume as the rain falls]
Flint Marco:The sand is just as important as the waves. It makes up the beach.
[Flint Marco stands up from his chair in a courtroom and salutes the judge. Wordless, he turns and then bows to the jury. He turns around, and smiles at his wife. She looks worried.]
Flint:*voicing over that scene* I can't die here. I've got to get out. I'm coming, honey....
[As the music playing in the background begins to speed up, we see rapid shots of certain things:]
-Peter running
- Topher grace looking pissed off
-Aunt May looking worried
-Robbie raising an eyebrow at Peter
-Flint Marco as sandman, launching cars at Spider-Man
- Spider-Man in the black costume jumping in front of a large globe statue that was going to crush Gwen. But Peter stops it with one hand, and it literally shatters against his fist.
[The music stops. Fade to black]

[Harry's voice]
You know something Pete?! We're not always what we choose to be!!

[Green Goblin is flying around. Not a mecha Green goblin, but the comic book style Goblin is flying above as he holds the rope to a tied up Peter, whose clothes are ripped and open so that the red and blue costume is showing.]

Green Goblin: You chose to kill Norman Osborn. And Harry chose his "brother". But the goblin chose to live. So you...must die. *He let's go of Spider-Man and he falls towards the city, his arms tied, and no apparent means of escape. Sudden Black.*

Spider-Man 3

[Silence. Sandman standing in front of a Black Costumed Spider-man. In the blink of an eye, Spider-Man suddenly morphs into something horrific, only similar to a giant mouth with legs. He takes a huge bite out of sandman. It's almost like watching an anaconda strike.]

May 2007

[In really small print it says visit: www.sony.com/spidermanmovie AOL Keyword: Spider-man 3]

that sounds great. ive also heard that harry osborne will be returning as the "hobgoblin" and i heard that venom would be played by some guy out of "that 70's show".

I liked your script, but I don't think Electro and Mysterio will be the villains in this one. Nice job though.

marvel meltdown said:
that sounds great. ive also heard that harry osborne will be returning as the "hobgoblin" and i heard that venom would be played by some guy out of "that 70's show".

booooo for topher grace

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"