My Tribute to Super Hero Violence

chief103182

The Wrong Harvey
Reaction score
So I got bored last night and most of this morning. I decided to just throw a random, hopefully humorous little film of some of my favorite violent scenes from super hero movies. Keep in mind, my choice of movies is a bit limited because I recently moved out on my own and my DVD collection is much smaller than it once was.

Anyway, watch and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2BBh2vdaYo

So I got bored last night and most of this morning. I decided to just throw a random, hopefully humorous little film of some of my favorite violent scenes from super hero movies. Keep in mind, my choice of movies is a bit limited because I recently moved out on my own and my DVD collection is much smaller than it once was.

Anyway, watch and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2BBh2vdaYo

You know you can post You Tube videos on here now?

[YT]w2BBh2vdaYo[/YT]

You know you can post YouTube videos on here now?

[YT]w2BBh2vdaYo[/YT]

I like your video. It's good to see a superhero movie tribute on YouTube that isn't made up of trailers.

It's like Stan Lee used to tell his artists, "What they really want to see is the fight scenes," and he was right (obviously, he's Stan Lee).

Oh, I see. Fancy. And yes, Stan Lee really knew the business. I didn't check the time on it when I captured it, but just how long DOES Superman get the living crap beat out of him (followed by the kryptonite shivving) in Returns? Seemed like I could have just put the music to that scene and called it good.

I didn't check the time on it when I captured it, but just how long DOES Superman get the living crap beat out of him (followed by the kryptonite shivving) in Returns? Seemed like I could have just put the music to that scene and called it good.

The point of that scene is that it's like Christ being brutalized, and the Kryptonite shard is like the Spear of Longinus.

Oh, I see. Thanks Kevin. Come on guys, don't hesitate to comment here.

One more bump here. Come on, anyone want to comment here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"