Marvel Super Hero Squad Games

he looks cool. I know people want him in every Marvel hero game they point out only to get disappointed when he's not. At least he's finally playable somewhere

This comes out Tuesday, Super Hero Squad the Infinity Gauntlet. Anyone else picking it up? I'm getting a PS3 copy.

I'll wait to see what the reviews say. If I ever do play this it wont be new and next week though. I'll just add it to my Goozex queue

The facebook page says there are more downloadable character packs besides the Cap, Bucky, and Red Skull one. Well Tuesday night I hope I can come back and give a review on it. I'm getting it mostly to play with my wife and daughter when she's older. It's a good way to get her into Marvel.

Picked it up, pretty fun game. Nova is really cool in this. I unlocked his alternate costume which is the classic Nova suit. This game is much better than the first one. There was a free DLC pack with Cap, Bucky and Red Skull. More DLC to come later. The boss fights so far are:
Super Skrull
Hercules
Nightmare
Annihilus
The boss are fights are pretty good. I'm on normal, haven't tried the hardest setting yet. It's a fun game to play with your kids. My wife played the first 4 chapters with me.

It plays like a simple version of MUA no fusions. Each character has a block, attack, jump/hove and special power they can use. Ex: Nova fires a huge blast of energy as his special power. You can't waste that. You also get an heroic feat ability that you build up that is like your ultimate super move.

Just beat it now. The later boss fights on normal get really tough. I tried the survival mini game, it's fun. I have more mini games to unlock. The replay value is similar to the Lego Star Wars series. There are Leaderboards as well for the mini game challenges.

I just check my email and got an invite into the Online MMO beta

I've been in the beta since Feb 16th. I'm Marshal Warrior. I'm using Thing and Ms. Marvel. Thing is level 5 Ms. Marvel level 3. I've fought Ultron, Doc Ock, Super Skrull and Doom. Pretty fun game.

I dare say that it's better than the console games ! :p

BTW I'm Furious Carpenter (see you once or twice in the city Marvel Warrior). I'm using Spidey (lvl 9 right now), Wolverine(lvl 5, only bought him yesterday though), Ms Marvel (lvl 10) and pretty much every other (Thing, Falcon and Cyclops, all lvl 6).

Today, I'll be buying other characters... don't know what to do... I want them all so I just can't choose between one at 1000 or 2 at 600... it's killing me !

EDIT : Just notice that you're in my friend list ^^

I dare say that it's better than the console games ! :p

BTW I'm Furious Carpenter (see you once or twice in the city Marvel Warrior). I'm using Spidey (lvl 9 right now), Wolverine(lvl 5, only bought him yesterday though), Ms Marvel (lvl 10) and pretty much every other (Thing, Falcon and Cyclops, all lvl 6).

Today, I'll be buying other characters... don't know what to do... I want them all so I just can't choose between one at 1000 or 2 at 600... it's killing me !

EDIT : Just notice that you're in my friend list ^^

Hiya. Yeah we did that group mission a couple days back. It was pretty fun. It was kind of choppy on my end at parts. I'll be buying my 2nd hero sometime today. I have 980 gold pieces. Can't decide between Thor or Hulk. My Spidey just turned level 6. Thing is level 5 and Ms. Marvel level 4 I believe.

Anyone here about this? I didnt even know this game existed but it comes out next month. It looks like bringing the DS experience to consoles

marvel_super_hero_squad_comic_combat_frontcover_large_fsDKodCAoq6kgqD.jpg

Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat puts the artist's pen in players’ hands, enabling them to draw directly into the game world and determine the fate of the Squaddies.

For the first time ever, players will use the uDraw stylus to command Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and seven other Marvel Super Heroes in the battle against Doctor Doom and his evil cohorts. The uDraw GameTablet allows players to direct attacks, wield weapons and build barricades in the Marvel Super Hero Squad universe. Players can even shake the uDraw GameTablet to create an in-game earthquake!

Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat also features a distinctive cel-shaded comic book art style that brings the characters to life, as well as a variety of challenging new stages, including The Helicarrier, Baxter Building, The Vault and Sanctum Sanctorum.

and theres a trailer here: http://marvel.com/videos/watch/2067/super_hero_squad_comic_combat_trailer_2

Gazillion to sunset Marvel Super Hero Squad Online in January 2017

October 12, 2016 6 Comments

When I first joined the Massively crew back in 2010, the very first long-form piece I did was on Super Hero Squad Online, a Marvel-themed kiddie game out of this cute rookie studio, The Amazing Society, which was nestled under Gazillion itself. The game was actually pretty good, and I remember thinking it would be a great game to play with my kids if I ever had any.

It did turn out to be a great game to play with my kids. My son loves it. And this week, I’m going to have to tell him it’s coming to an end, as Gazillion has announced it’s sunsetting SHSO next year.

“The game will be available until January 2017, and there’s likely still plenty of content for you to unlock over hours and hours of gameplay,” the devs wrote yesterday. “We are cutting Gold and Fractal prices of all Characters by 20%, so you can try out all of it! All Jr. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent benefits remain in force, and everything remains available. We will no longer sell Gold, but we are upping the fractal drop rate, so you should be able to unlock and play everything.”
Read more

source: Massivelyop.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"