Marvel Super Hero Squad Games

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
Well there's 2 games currently being made for the Marvel Super Hero Squad line. The first one announced earliest this year, is Marvel Super Hero Squad Online. Not quite the MMO, people were expecting, but it should fill the role for those looking for something like that. The 2nd game was recently announced at Comic-Con and is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet

Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
http://www.heroup.com/

shsowallpaper800x600.jpg

Game Description: Super Hero Squad Online is your chance to fly a mile in the boots of Marvel's greatest heroes. Team up with friends in exhilarating combat, show off your collection in our interactive world, collect thousands of items and explore awesome environments based on over 70 years of Marvel comics and movies.

Read more: http://g4tv.com/games/pc/64203/marvel-super-hero-squad-online/index/#ixzz0uwvyn68J

In addition to combat gameplay and the ability to don the tights of your favorite anti-hero, Super Hero Squad Online will feature social spaces and customization options. "You'll swing through Super Hero City as Spider-Man or zap the bad guys with Cyclops' optic blasts in high-voltage missions. Or you can just hang out in a high-energy, immersive world filled with other Marvel fans," said Creative Director Jay Minn.
http://www.massively.com/2010/05/13/marvel-super-hero-squad-online-revealed/

Playable Characters:

1. Black Panther
2. Black Widow
3. Captain America
4. Cyclops
5. Daredevil
6. Elektra
7. Unrevealed (looks like Falcon)
8. Hulk
9. Human Torch
10. Invisible Woman
11. Iron Man
12. Jean Grey
13. Mr. Fantastic
14. Ms. Marvel
15. Unrevealed (looks like Scarlet Witch)
16. Unrevealed (looks like Silver Surfer)
17. Unrevealed
18. Spider-man
19. Storm
20. Thing
21. Thor
22. War Machine
23. Wasp
24. Wolverine

Characters Trailer:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Bje_Ha3xg[/YT]

Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet
http://marvelshsgame.marvel.com/

shshinfinitygauntlet.jpg

Hero Up amidst the mad scramble to find the lost Infinity Stones. Battle Thanos, Dr. Doom and the evil villains trying to destroy the universe!
  • Superpowers Go! Smash, bash and destroy objects, enemies and everything else in your path as you complete multiple missions in three game modes.
  • New Environments! Fight enemies in Super Hero City, Olympus and other Super Hero Squad environments from the cartoon series.
  • Collect Rare Marvel Items! Grab your friends in co-op play and collect rare objects and unique items to unlock Challenge Mode levels and costumes.
  • Co-Op Play! Form your own squad in Challenge Mode with up to three friends or choose from the 30 heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe.
  • Heroic Feats! Complete key objectives in the game to unlock additional levels and costumes.
THQ is bringing even more super heroes to “Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet,” the sequel to 2009′s Marvel Super Hero Squad video game. “Infinity Gauntlet” will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Wiiä and Nintendo DSi™ and Nintendo DS™ systems.

The game features the Super Hero Squad seeking the six stones of the Infinity Gauntlet before Doctor Doom and his cohorts. The game will tie into the season 2 storyline of “Super Hero Squad.”

“We are excited to announce the next game in our Marvel Super Hero Squad franchise to an eager fan base,” said Martin Good, Executive Vice President, Kids, Family, Casual Games, and Global Online Services, in a release. “The new co-op Challenge Mode, super-powered action-combat and integrated puzzles truly elevates the series and further broadens the audience.”
http://blog.newsok.com/nerdage/2010...rvel-super-hero-squad-infinity-gauntlet-game/

Last edited:
THQ should start making the MUA games. Seems like they have a better grasp of the Marvel U than Activision/Vicarious Visions will ever have.

Activision/ ravencroft did the better job.

Have you seen the character pages at the official website? The character animations are pretty funny

I played the first one on Wii, and for what it was, I found it extremely entertaining.

I'm glad to see they are bringing the new one to the Xbox.:woot:

I think both games actually look like they'll be a lot of fun. If they would just bring Spidey into the Cartoon then I would watch that. Even though its for kids I think the style of it is just really fun. I LOVE the clip of Punisher giving the squad a lift, its hilarious!

Does anyone know if online is gonna be on PS3? Or just PC? Only info I can find about it right now is that the whole gameplay controling revolves around clicking....

Last edited:
I think Online is PC only. Ive looked but couldnt find details for anything on the consoles. Its a shame bc it actually looks more appealing (probably since more info has been released on it so far)

I think Online is PC only. Ive looked but couldnt find details for anything on the consoles. Its a shame bc it actually looks more appealing (probably since more info has been released on it so far)

I thought it was gonna be for 360?

Man, that is SO cute.

On Jean Grey:

"What can’t you do when you have telekinetic powers? Jean Grey is into Feng Shui, helping out the squad with furniture arranging as well as villain clobbering. A game changer in battle because of her telepathic ability, she also never loses at rock, paper, scissors. Seriously, don’t challenge her. She wins. Always."

I thought it was gonna be for 360?
The second game, The Inifinty Gauntlet will be on the 360. The MMO game, appears to be PC only. There may be a console release but I havent seen confirmation on that

Oh ok, cool. Is there any info on marvel universe online?

There's a video on Ustream and the Facebook page showing Nova in the SHS Infinity Gauntlet game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"