My Tumbler progress

youngbat

visit bobdullam.com
Reaction score
Thought some of you would like to see some recent progress shots on my tumbler, built from scratch in my garage. I owe thanks to a lot of you for all the great pics. Am going to build my own batpod as well. Thanks to all.

prog110.jpg

prog111.jpg

prog112.jpg

If I see that on the evening new pancaking police cars, your gonna be in a lot of trouble. haha

How much do you think this thing is gonna cost you by the end of it?

Boy, I don't know exactly. I have no help on this, so labor is zero. So raw materials/wheels/rims/engine/trans/rearaxel etc... I'm gona say 50 -70K.
Hope to start batpod soon. and suit. We'll, actually started on the suit somewhat.

*Calls the men in white coats*

I hope you're not building this for thrill seeking :D

Nice work BTW

I want $10 million for the rest of my life.

How do you get parts, specifically the body panels and external components? Do you provide sketches to someone? Have you contacted WB? They might be interested in this and who knows you could wind up getting interviewed for a special feature on the DVD or something.

I will pay 15 bucks for a ride in it.

Does it come in black?

...sorry, somebody had to. :o

Seriously, ridiculously, absurdly amazing.

I wish I had the skill and patience to take on a project like this. I've never even been able to see an entire Lego set through to completion.

wow man.. thats amazing.. what engine are you using?

Nice work. Seen plenty of your stuff before and it's great quality. Your Begins suit looks great and the likeness of Christoper Reeve Superman sculpt is awesome. How much does making something like the Begins suit set you back?

How the heck can you have enough money to just toss away like that? You must sell the good yayo? huh Tony?

Truely amazing work, but yes! Other shots? :grin:

Here's a side shot in my driveway. Still got a few things to build, put on. a couple of small corrections. Am basically pretty happy. No, not building this to sell. You wouldn't want to sell this if you had one, believe me. It's a once in a lifetime project.
I did this alone, no help. I have found with other things in the past that if you have help, the help often does not get it(parts) right, and you have to do it over 95% of the time, plus I like to work alone. All parts are scratch built, cept' tires, rims, brakes, engine, etc.. meaning all bodyparts, brackets, just about everything external on the car. Yes, I will do a batpod, and TDK suit for myself. I love building this stuff.
prog102.jpg

oh...my....god lol....you should build a joker 18wheeler lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"