My Tumbler progress

finally got around to assembling this:
dullambeadlock3.jpg

dullambeadlock2.jpg

beadlockbobd.jpg

obviously they are not done, still a few details to go yet. This was one of the more tricky things to scratch build as they have to be so bang on, or they could appear to wobble, or be uneven. Wobble free.

got more features, and then there are more features coming this summer.

What type of camo? Army ACU pattern or Army multicast pattern? I think the latter would be badass.

Your work is amazing by the way. Words can't even describe. Hope you make fortunes millions off your hardwork.

A couple questions... (if they were already asked, I apologize)

1. How much did it cost you to buy all of the hardware for it?
2. How long did it take to build?
3. Is it, or can it ever be street legal?
4. If you ever met Wilford Brimley, what would you say?

raw materials, engine, tires, etc. etc. bout' 50k ish.
and then tons of labor, thinking out of the box. nothing much cept' tires, engine on this thing stock. everything is scratch built.
still building. an ongoing process. it will never be done.
might be able to pass it off as an "agricultural vehicle" of sorts. like when u see a big bobcat driving down the street. gona check it out.
if I ever met w.b. I would ask him how was it to work on "the thing". w/ Kurt Russell.

Hah. Awesome.

It truly is incredible though. Enjoy it. :up:

Youngbat if I ever win the loto I'm coming to see you and I don't care what u say you will be building me one lol

if you were to hire this out to be built by someone, me or someone else the total for just a basic no frills, but accurate car would be in the neighborhood of about 400K U.S. this is building it in under a year. If u do the math with a crew (I had no help) to get it done in that time frame. all the scratch building of just about everything. You will come up with this. At least this amount. If anyone tells you that an SCREEN ACCURATE car can be made for less, be leary. yes, a real dumbed down version, could be any amount depending on how much you want to deviate from the original design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"