My Tumbler progress

I built this from photo references off the internet. which alot were from here. Which is why I say thanks.

more pics:
afterburner.jpg

prog103.jpg

before I added the air foils:
prog91.jpg

I still have a ways to go yet, but I am in the home stretch.
I got to get me one of those.

Call me a skeptic, unless you were on Monster Garage or something. But no blueprints, no other help, and went off pictures?

How would you know how to get all the details? I mean it looks like you bought one of them they used for the movies and fixed up what they messed up filming scenes.

Nolan had a team that made this and tested it. If you got the interior complete I'm not sure what to think. Do you build cars or construct special things for a living? I just don't see how you could have done it from scratch off of pictures.

Not hating, just wondering because if you did do this like you said, you need to be hired by someone making well over what you spent to create this.

"Where does he get those wonderful toys..."

^^^ look at his homepage. he does this kinda stuff for a living!!! It has the batman **FOREVER** replica they made too!
Amazing work.

Great... amazing...

Knocking at it... [batvoice] NICE... [/batvoice]

You should definitely drive it in the TDK costume when your done. People would flip out.

holy bat s***!!

That is simply....amazing!!

now...tell me.....does your tumbler "loiter," "intimidate," and shoot missiles??....lol ;)

No blueprints. did it just from photo ref. that's the way I have always done it. Interior not finished, but will look as close to the interior shots ala BB, as I can.

more pics:
My belt.
basicbelt5.jpg

my suit, and car:
BobCsuit2.jpg

Here's a piece I did a while back, in 3 days.
newbale01.jpg

car closeup w/me.
prog86.jpg

wow this all looks fantastic youngbat!
That looks exactly like bale! great job!

Man I'd be driving this around the movie theater lot to see the reactions!

I would LOVE that car.

I'd drive it everywhere.

Even through the Drivethru at Chick-fil-a.

Chick-fil-a is awesome. Strawberry milkshakes own my face!!!!!!! :D
I would do the same!!!!!!!!!
Id go to jail for driving that thing through walls lol.

how did u come about making the utilty belt?

:wow: Ra's Al Ghul!?!! :wow:

Yeah I wouldnt walk around town with that ninja suit on though... it might cause some ..."pannick" lol

Its amazing though. Ive seen very photo realistic Predator costumes and Terminator skeleton replicas, so its not unheard of.

Fantastic work.:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"