My Wants and Haves

SsM said:
I'll see what I can do.. the ones I want the most out of those are Aquaman and flash.. black canary after those two. I'll pick them up tommorow v

I can definately get azrael and Mr. Freeze

Ok man...I'll be able to get them Friday for ya...And don't worry about FA Iron Man, FTB may get me that...but if you can get another figure from ML series 14 that would be great:)...*Cough*Luke Cage*Cough*...

ONly ml14 figs I saw were longshot and zemo I believe

Damn, all I've seen is Zemo and Longshot. I'll see what I can do though bro. Don't count me out.

Goldenage Batman said:
....Zemo be fine...

I have an unmasked Zemo in package, that I'm willing to trade if anyone would be interested in trading, not sure how a trade works, never done one. I have other varients that I don't really need up for trade possibly.

What are you looking for?? Just need an idea so we could spark up a trade. I'm not necessarily interested in the Zemo variant but you may have one I want. you never know.

The only things I am looking for are Pyro, Green Goblin, Abomination, and Loki at the moment. The Onslaught series hit one store in my area. I couldn't find anything except a Blackheart and a Lady Deathstrike.

I only have 3 varients up for trade, the white Sasquatch, Red Iron Fist and the unmasked Zemo.

picked up baron zemo for you today.. I have Azrael already for you and I'm still looking for Mr. freeze

Hey G-Bats, anyway that you could give me a list of the WWE Classics you have up for grabs?? By chance do you have the Best of WCW Chris Jericho?? The one with yellow pants with black stripes?

FEAR THE BAT said:
Hey G-Bats, anyway that you could give me a list of the WWE Classics you have up for grabs?? By chance do you have the Best of WCW Chris Jericho?? The one with yellow pants with black stripes?

I'll PM ya...and sorry man I don't have the Lion Tammer...

I have Baron zemo and Azrael for you. I'm still looking for Mr. freeze

but I can also get you: Falcon and longshot

BTW G-Bats, which Hawk and Animal do you have?? Is it the ones with the blue pads??

SsM I got you Justice Flash and Aquaman..I'm gonna PM ya my address..k?....

Do you have DCSH4 Darkseid yet?? If not I should have one coming via trade for you next week. I just sealed the deal. So thats DCSH4 Superman and Darkseid I'll have for you. PM me so we can get our deal finalized.

Ok I'm putting both my entire WWE Classics and Sota Street Fighter figures up for trade for a these figures.....

Marvel Select(Moc)
Emma Frost(Human)
Dr. Doom
Iron Spider-Man
Ult. Iron Man
Ult. Thor
Ult. Hulk
Punisher
Ult. Wolverine
Those two numbskull pirates from the POTC movies from Neca...

My WWE collection is(All Moc
Undertaker(3)
Mr. Perfect
Hulk Hogan(11)
Rocky M.
Kevin Nash
Tito Santana
George Steel
Ken Shamrock
Dusty Rhodes
Mankind
Paul Bearer