My Wants and Haves

*Updated Wants*
Oh and FTB thank you...also What Spider-man figure did you get from Target?

I'm thinking about getting rid of my Galactus BAF...but I'll have ta trade it for something worth it...if somebody is looking for a Galactus or wants ones...try talking me into it...

If you're talking about ML13 GG then I'm SOL for getting one here. ML is all I see at my Target and AOA Sabes is all I see at the WMs near me.

SHT, my bad for not calling back just yet. Got a few more in. Should be able to in about 5 minutes.

SpiderHulkThing said:
i think i have an extra GG i might trade towards your galactus.

If I trade my Galactus it's gonna be for a big trade....

Goldenage Batman said:
If I trade my Galactus it's gonna be for a big trade....

i could trade you GG and Shaalak. that's all i got though. it's cool, don't worry about it. and i wasn't expecting you to just take GG, i figured i'd pay you some too.

SpiderHulkThing said:
i could trade you GG and Shaalak. that's all i got though. it's cool, don't worry about it. and i wasn't expecting you to just take GG, i figured i'd pay you some too.

....Let me think it over the weekend...I should have made a decsion by then...I'm not really into money,I like tradeing more....if you can get a thrid figure in I'll probally do it...

*updated* I now have a Haves list for my Loose figures up for trade..

nevermind it bro, i don't have shaalak, for whatever reason i was thinking shark. i have him, not shaalak. but i could still keep an eye out. i wasn't planning on getting him anyway. i just wanted the villians from GL2.

I don't get it..."big trades" are you doing individuals or as a lot?
I'm interested in Brown Wolverine, Modern IM, & Sentinel.
I can get you ML13 Abomination and XMC Colossus.....Anyhow, Lmk.

ez-8

richardez-8 said:
I don't get it..."big trades" are you doing individuals or as a lot?
I'm interested in Brown Wolverine, Modern IM, & Sentinel.
I can get you ML13 Abomination and XMC Colossus.....Anyhow, Lmk.

ez-8

The "big trades" are as a lot or a "Box Set" if you will....but the M. Iron Man I can trade you cause I still have S.C. IM...B Wolverine is part of the Sent "Box set"...

Well, I'm interested in a few individual figures that you have there G-Bats buit not the whole "boxset lot". Anyway you'd do them individually??

sometimes, you gotta do them indivudually. but when it you can, it's always better to do them as a group. it's more fun that way, and then you don't feel like you're the one doing all the work.

Well, I'd get maybe 3-4 figs plus the Sentinel but not the whole group.

I just want those figures that I want:(.....but come on I think I got some goods deals going...and some good extras....A naked picture of me G-Bats for Kingdom Come figures of Superman and Batman...can't get any better than that.....

Would you be willing to just pay me for Abomination?
Cost + shipping? I've seen one a target just sitting there for the past 3 weeks. LMK, if not then I guess I'll take the M IM trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"