Roughneck's Clearance Sale/Trade thread!

Rough, you still have Sabertooth,Deadpool,Namor and Black Widow for me right?

alright Cool. Just hang on to them for me for about another week or so if you can and I will wire you the money.

Roughie, whats new bro??? Am I invisible now?!?!?

I said Nuthin in another thread. And i don't know if you're invisible or not.....I an't see through the internet :D:D:D

I'm funny.

FTB, you working this Sunday? I'm doing the Nightshift....No, Monday. I'm nightshifting it Monay and Thuesday.

I'm off the weekend and working Monday night/Tuesday morning

Cool. Monday I'm there by Myself Tuesday I'm training so I wont have much Hype time....But Monday night will be a call back to the good ole days.

Sweet.

Hey Rough, I won't be needing Blond Widow anymore, so now how much do I owe you? And are their any new figs I can help with? I might be getting a job at Toys"R" Us, (won't know until Monday) and if so, I'll have easy access to FFC, ASM, & AXM, plus ML13 when it comes out!

so rough, if you have a blonde black widow then, i might be willing to buy it from you. i havent gotten the figs you sent before yet, but i'm sure they'll get here in a few days.

arent you selling me a black widow rough? how many do you have 0.oi

Two weeks or so SHT.

SsM.....You wanted the Blonde one?

i'll take the blonde one maybe. how much?

It will take 2 more weeks you think for them to get here? or two weeks after you sent them. not trying to bug you and sorry if i am.

I'm not sure when they get there. I've once seen things held at customs for a month (that was on the way here though)

And I think I may have already promised Blonde Black Widow to 2 people.....so let me sort that out first.

either or was fine.. But I would prefer the natalia romanov version

You get my e-mail Rough?? BTW, I'll be right back. I gotta get my sandwich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"