Name that lyric!

javon

Superhero
Reaction score
I'm bored so I created this game :o Just pic a lyric, post it, and someone will probably reply.

"I'm coming home, to the place where I belong..."

"And I'm telling you, i'm not going. Your the best man, i'll ever know. Theirs no way I can, ever goooo, NO NO theirs no way. NO NO NO NO way I'm living without you. I'm not living without you, I don't wanna be freeeee. I'm staying, I'm staying, and you and you, your gonna love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no" :woot:

"Give me something to believe in, cause I don't believe in you, anymore, anymore".

I'm bored so I created this game :o Just pic a lyric, post it, and someone will probably reply.

"And I'm telling you, i'm not going. Your the best man, i'll ever know. Theirs no way I can, ever goooo, NO NO theirs no way. NO NO NO NO way I'm living without you. I'm not living without you, I don't wanna be freeeee. I'm staying, I'm staying, and you and you, your gonna love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Give me something to believe in, cause I don't believe in you, anymore, anymore".
They all from the same song?

Nope. They're 4 different ones.

Edit: REEEEEAAALLLYYY funny.

"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no"

Sounds like the so creative style of John Lennon. "She loves you yeah yeah yeah. She loves you yeah yeah yeah. She loves you yeah yeah yeah...."

Geesh.

Sounds like the so creative style of John Lennon. "She loves you yeah yeah yeah. She loves you yeah yeah yeah. She loves you yeah yeah yeah...."

Geesh.
Hehehehe....you ARE kidding, aren't you?:wow:

Are all these word for word, not just what you think they are? Because at first glance, I thought these were for John Denver's "Country Roads"

That really gay Maroon 5 song.
I don't even listen to it, it's just something I kept heariung. I was gonna put mostly hip hio songs, since thats what I mostly listen to, but I thought most of the people on hurr don't know nuthin bout no hip hop :cool:

'I rode a tank, held Generals rank, as the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank'

'Standi' in the dock of Southampton, tryin to get to Holland or France -- the man in the mac say, "you gotta go back", you know they didn't even give us a chance.'

Two oldies but goodies there for you. ;)

Are all these word for word, not just what you think they are? Because at first glance, I thought these were for John Denver's "Country Roads"
IDK The guys name. I just hear everytime someone gets voted off of American Idol. Oh that Melinda Dolittle :csad:

I don't even listen to it, it's just something I kept heariung. I was gonna put mostly hip hio songs, since thats what I mostly listen to, but I thought most of the people on hurr don't know nuthin bout no hip hop :cool:

Wait. So was I right, or what? Unless you're going to tell someone they got it, this is a pretty ****ing pointless thread, isn't it?

Here's a REALLY hard one:

"Around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world"

So you DON'T wanna say if you got it right? :huh:

Here's a REALLY hard one:

"Around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world"
isn't that about that video from this french duo that came out like ten years ago (the last year of really cool music of the last century) with the costumed dancers?

isn't that about that video from this french duo that came out like ten years ago (the last year of really cool music of the last century) with the costumed dancers?
:huh:

1. Daughtry's new song, whatever the **** it's called.
3.Crazy in Love by Beyonce
4.The new Maroon 5 thing

:up:
You can't do that. APPARENTLY, you suck if you name the song.:whatever:

"You're so beautiful . . . . you could be a wait-ress.
You're so beautiful . . . you could be a part. time. modellllll." LOLZ!

So you DON'T wanna say if you got it right? :huh:

Disregard my last post.

You suck at LIFE.

Judging from the posts I've seen you make today ALONE, I'm more or less certain you're mentally handicapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"